Unexpected Treasure

I have a pot of that :+1:

3 Likes

The cellar trip was eventful! :sunglasses:

Hopefully, this Mac Baren ~ London Blend (Golden Brown Burley) will be my unexpected pleasure in December. :wink:

The tin opening was a delight… nut, chocolate, plum, and fig notes flooded my olfactory receptors! This will be my first Mac Baren Tobacco extraction; crossing my fingers this will be a good one with which to start.

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/695/mac-baren-burley-london-blend

3 Likes

I have a Dunhill London Mixture.

Medium cut matured Virginia and Oriental tobacco (soft and mellow flavour).

Notes: Descriptions from old Dunhill store catalogs: A delightfully harmonious blend of matured Virginia and Oriental tobaccos, soft and mellow, cool and fragrant. [Latakia with Virginia and Turkish leaf-1985]

Previously released by Murray’s and Sons, UK.

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/456/dunhill-london-mixture

Sounds like two different beasts altogether.

3 Likes

I still have 4 cigar NETS I have to harvest. GRRR… I need to get to that.

3 Likes

They will only get better the longer you leave them standing around. :grin:

2 Likes

1 9 8 5 … ?

:astonished: :flushed: :mask:

2 Likes

You have craftily combined two of my posts, that’s called distortion. I’ll let it slide this time, because it is funny :sunglasses: :grin:

3 Likes

Silly! … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi Josephine,
No “skulduggery” intended there. Perhaps I naively assumed that you (really) meant what you said ?
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Somehow I doubt that. I’ve come to know your pranks. No sweat though, I wasn’t offended in the least.
Amused would be the correct word here.

2 Likes

Perhaps I missed a relevant intended context ? If so, my bad. I guess that I will be left wondering. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

@Skullblade789, @Josephine_van_Rijn I’ve never NET’ed, is this typical for them ?

1 Like

IMO yes, especially with cigars. Cigars tend to be a lot lighter in flavour than pipe tobacco. More time will produce more flavour.

2 Likes