Unforgettable Views!

After my last post sharing some photos of a hike my girlfriend and I recently did, I decided it might be nice to start a thread to share our excellent photos from our summer adventures this year (or last year if you have yet to do so this year.)!
Here are some pics I took from our hike/climb to Suicide Rock Located at the base of Parley’s Canyon, just east of Salt Lake City, UT.

Hope you enjoy, and can’t wait to see the amazing views the rest of you have experienced. Share some photos!?

10 Likes

Some pics from camping last summer, also.

6 Likes

A couple from where my Momma and her sisters go for vacation. I think it’s a beautiful place down near Brenham, Texas.

11 Likes

Love the tree roots in the water.

3 Likes

Ohh speaking of which… There is a really nice park we used to visit often that has some trees along a stream/creek thing with some similarly rooted trees also :slight_smile: i had pics on my last phone, but lost them when it broke. I will have to take some new ones next time we are out that way :slight_smile:

That all looks so peaceful and beautiful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You would find me at the bottom all busted up and,well passed on.:hushed:

2 Likes

Loved the outdoors, and all the photographs look stunning. I’m with @Cloyce on the trees next to water, would love to just sit in that picture and hear the sounds of the river passing you by.
Been mostly housebound for the last 8yrs and use a wheelchair when i go out, so don’t get to see any of that anymore. :pensive:

2 Likes

Ahh thats not good… The pictures make it seem a bit steep and difficult but really its more comparable to a large stairway, pretty easy climb really.
While we were sitting at the top of it, a father and his two young daughters (10 years old maybe) all climbed up also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t do heights, they unplug my appendages and I will surely fall. I do not know why I am this way and I have tried to overcome this but I always fail…

Funny, I used to love heights and have no problems whatsoever. I’d do all the rides at the fair and theme parks and go up on the dropper thing. Now though, even looking over the balcony at the mall to the floor below kinda freaks me out. LOL. I blame it on having kids. I think something about the idea of my daughter falling or me falling and leaving her alone has given me a healthy dose of caution. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Love Utah! Spend many summers in Zion and Bryce as a kid. Lived in Pleasant Grove for a summer as well.

2 Likes

I used to be scared to death of heights. Couldn’t even climb a ladder. Then I went to the Grand Canyon and stood on the edge. Never been scared since. Don’t know why it happened the way it did, but it did.

3 Likes

It’s berry season for me, these are my pride and joy. Love love love blackberries

7 Likes

some more I hope, having pic problems

7 Likes

oh Yummmmmmmmmm…!! Blackberries are my fav!

1 Like

I’ve picked two time so far and gotten 12 lbs off of them

3 Likes

I can remember picking them with my grandfather many moons ago.
They look delish. :yum:

1 Like

Wanna know the best thing about my babies? They are Arapaho Thorn less. No getting stuck. So easy to pick

And as you can see I grow tiny berries lmao

7 Likes

They look great. Nice and juicy. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes