Unicorn Milk Taste Test

Well a friend of mine makes me a mix called lemon 2 and it is hands down my favorite all day every day favorite I like it so much had to go out of town on a trip stopped in a few B&M Witch with the exception of one who tried it they were pretty impressed I hear ya it has a terrible smell but when he works his magic wow

I havenā€™t seen any FA flavors using 8% flavoring :hushed: Everything I mix of theirs is 3% and lower. That seems very high to me. I would be happy to take any FA flavoring you donā€™t want :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s something that just irks the shit out of me. By default, new and adapted recipes are private. You have to purposely uncheck the box to make public. So why in the hell do people copy other recipes and make them public? Iā€™ve never understood it. Then again Iā€™m old and grouchy, so lots of stuff people do irks the shit out of me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The only time I publicly share an adapted recipe is if I changed it up a lot and think itā€™s better somehow, but I always give kudos to the originator.

Same here. How it should be.

But pay me no mind. I havenā€™t had my coffee yet.

5 Likes

Havenā€™t had your coffee yet??? Thatā€™s disgusting. Iā€™m on my 4th cup! :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m on call this weekend. Was a long night.

Back on topic - @big_mac that second recipe @daath shared with you is spot on with the original UM. If you like the original you would like that too.

@SthrnMixer

Thanks bud, Iā€™ve ordered what I didnā€™t have flavor wise, from BullCity yesterday. Theyā€™ve been very quick with my last couple of orders, so I think I should have them and be ready to mix it come mid week, end of week at latest. Nice selfie BTW. We could be long lost brothers!

@Alisa

So youā€™re a lite coffee drinker huh? Hereā€™s itā€™s 8:32am saturday morning, and Iā€™m mid way thru the second pot. Wife drinks a little and then grabs her tea mixtures, but coffee is the life blood of this olā€™ guy. Keeps the blood thinned and the heart pumping,

2 Likes

Did somebody here try the Momo - Pink Me e-juice? I am looking to clone that one and it tastes like a unicorn with some butter in it. But I canā€™t get it right :frowning:

1 Like

Yowzers, youā€™ve eaten Unicorn? Coool :laughing::wink:

ETA: On a serious note, sorry but I havenā€™t tried it so am no help whatsoever :joy:

1 Like