Update on the MedicineFlower volume/weight/bottles being light

as some of you guys know, i approached MF about their bottles being shy 2ml…i made some proposals and have been waiting to hear back from them…
apparently my email and the numerous emails sent from some of the other members here at ELR has shook them up a little…i hadnt heard back from the rep i was in touch with so i called her today…she said that before they made a decision on what to do with us and the issue at hand, they were doing extensive tests with volume, weight, specific gravity, their bottles and the discrepancies therein…
the rep explained to me that she hadnt forgotten about us and that tests were almost completed. she said she would be contacting me in the next few days…
i hope this is good news…

9 Likes

I also shot them an email a few days ago :wink: I want a discount for you guys! ;D

11 Likes

daath, I clicked the like button like 30 times. But it only shows one like. WTH man? :wink:

5 Likes

Ok, I have $198.00 in the cart just waiting for a discount code.

I want some really good fruit flavors, and I read the Vanilla is spectacular. So I am buying Blackcurrant, Blackberry, Blueberry, Peach, Mango, Watermelon, Vanilla, Pomegranate, and Pineapple.

5 Likes

That’s good to hear, it will hopefully offset the 15-20% mark up they are getting, on their so called short measured 15ml bottles at the moment :grinning:

4 Likes