Urgent! Take action

Hey everybody; S 1253, which is the Senate version of HR 3842, is being fast-tracked through committee. This bill would prohibit the U.S. Postal Service from accepting packages of vapor products for delivery. While this is not an all-out ban on online sales (private carriers like UPS and FedEx offer signature on delivery), it would raise the cost of purchasing vapor products …

Joining CASAA is quite easy and they take the leg work out of doing our duty. So I joined casaa and when it’s time to send a message (or make a call) they already know what state I reside in and send the message to the appropriate Officials.

I do all of my vape shopping online and this bill would be a major pain in the arse. I don’t mind them making sure I am an adult but I do mind the extra expense.

http://www.casaa.org/news/us-keep-vape-mail-legal-reject-s-1253/

12 Likes

Original House Res HR 3942 passed the House on October 28, 2019. Senate Bill S 1253 text is here.

When the same thing happened to Cigarettes and RYO, after they barred (individuals, as opposed to licensed manufacturers/distributors/retailers) from using USPS, UPS and FedEx enacted similar no Tocacco policies, and Credit Card (MC and VISA) enacted policies barring credit card holders from even executing online Tobacco product purchases. Might be a relatively moot point if non-FDA-approved Nicotine Delivery Systems will become illegal to market. It seems that to be effective, any/all sorts of vapor delivery system would have to be outlawed (as “workarounds” are human nature). What a “Dark Ages” image …

Glad that I snagged some Sigelei 30W Minis, Pico 25s, Kayfun 5 clones, and a snazzy new eXpromizer V3 on the way along with Nicotine - before we drown in Sanctimonious Self-Dealing Power-Hungry Parasites.

4 Likes

My underground vaping railroad idea is looking better and better all the time

5 Likes