Ursa glass tank

Has anyone got any news regarding the glass tank for the ursa ?

2 Likes

not out yet. but a few people do have them, i am not one of them.

btw, its called the subohm tank.

2 Likes

It’s time they pulled there finger out and got it on the market.

2 Likes

i know, i told them that, they are loosing sales because of the delay. idk if its some kind of marketing thing, but i bet its some kind of manufacturing thing.

but, the Thelema doors are out, if you care.

and there is a new LV DNA100c mod about to drop. its called the SCUTUM .

now, whaat word do you see when you read that name :rofl:

4 Likes

Iv got a new ursa and a new rba sat here waiting for this new sub ohm tank grrrrr ffs hurry up before I move on to something else :joy::joy::joy::crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it has a slide top instead of a screw off top…grrrrrr, does anyone like slide tops? Hate those things and if it has one of those membranes on the fill hole it would bring me down even further. Even if those things are true I will still buy them, not a fan of vaping in a plastic tank.

2 Likes

I’m curious as well. It’s supposed to be in June. I also don’t think I’ll jump the gun because the pro pod is 7 ml and the subohm is 5 ml. It’s all about capacity for me!

2 Likes

i have not used a slide top in a long time, but i liked it well enough. i don’t think i would carry it though.

2 Likes

I love the top slide on my Steam Crave Glaz v2. Also the slide fill the new Troll X isn’t bad either. I put both in my purse and knock on wood they don’t open. With that being said, I probably jinxed myself lol

2 Likes

Has anyone tried spaced coils in the ursa rba and if so was flavour any good ?

1 Like

I usually space my coils out a bit on any tank. Great flavor either way.

1 Like

Hi all, does anyone know what wire lost vape uses for the coils they supply with the RBA section for the ursa ?

1 Like