US Congress passes first bill that will effect vaping industry

In a nut shell, it requires all products containing liquid nicotine be packaged in a childproof container. President Barry O has yet to sign the bill into law.

5 Likes

I am sure this is just the beginning. Get prepared to pay more in the very near future.

1 Like

Pretty much what most of the blenders are doing voluntarily. I see no problem with the bill as described.

5 Likes

I don’t either. Some regulation is to be expected and needed for public safety. There are LOTS of dumbasses out there that need protecting from themselves. hehehe

5 Likes

The Pres may not sign it at all just so he can keep his track record of going against the Republican predominant congress intact. If it doesn’t have to do with wrecking the country, he could care less.

5 Likes

I think that It is a great Idea, so what I have to pay .25 cent more. If that.

1 Like

I totally agree but I also do not believe this is anything other than the tip of the iceberg as they say. Stay tuned more to come in the very near future

2 Likes

My concern is this bill is exactly whom, and exactly how this will be enforced

It’s true. They’ll keep chipping away slowly. We’ll get used to each small new regulation as they’re rolled out, and eventually it’ll be a huge pain the ass and/or wallet to vape. Just like a frog boiling in a pot of water.

1 Like