Use for drip tip covers

Well I know now why its a good idea to use a drip tip cover. So you don’t vape dirt all day like me…

11 Likes

twist up a tampon and plug the hole

6 Likes

Congrats on your new Job

8 Likes

Work hard vape dirt all day buy more vape stuff

12 Likes

EZ enough answer. Use your lips over the drip tip. :laughing:
It would drive me crazy having a drip tip cover on. Easier to rinse off the tip in the sink. If really dirty pull the cotton rinse and rewick. ,:joy::joy::joy: And it’s free.

12 Likes

Wait…Your worried about vaping dirt but yiu smoke crack ??? Lmao

17 Likes

One would have came in handy for me a few years ago.
Was working in the garage and took a hit and a small bee shot into my mouth.
Fortunately I was able to spit it out and didn’t get stung.

10 Likes

Yeah, I get bits of chaff in mine all the time when feeding horses. Lucky MTL tips are quite narrow so I just take the tip off and blow the chaff out. :grin:

9 Likes

Yes crack tastes great!
Dirt…now dirt on the other hand is boring. Boring ol dirt.

7 Likes

Thanks @anon44012888

5 Likes

There isn’t too many sinks around here lol! Sink! I work outside in a filthy warehouse. .haha! Im happy tho i get to vape all day here! Inside &outside.

6 Likes

I did that lastnight actually put in another diy flavors order…lol
I wanted chefs but haven’t got paid yet and when I get chefs its literally i pay an extra dollar for dollar! 80$ =145 something crazy like that.

6 Likes

N I’m not a crack head per say. I moderate that shit real good. It’s the physical issue I have that is a real problem. N no everyone It’s not any kind of opiates. I been there too. Not going back. I guess you could call me a recreational smoker. Lol!:wink::thinking::shushing_face::face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I tried it when I was younger with my brother’s friends, he asked me if I wanted to chip in for some Hard which was the slang, I figured he meant hard drugs and coke was all I knew at the time. So we went back to his place with a case of beer from off sales at the hotel and a dealer dropped off some rocks… Well, we drank a beer or two and he flattened one size and made small holes, smoked a cigarette and dropped the ash on the holes and laid a rock on top… For the next hour or two we smoked the entire amount and I was paranoid as fuck… I had to leave because I thought my heart was going to explode (which it probably was) and when I walked home it felt like I had a pimp walk the whole time. Weird stuff.

4 Likes

Lol! That’s funny!!
Haha! Gonna start work right about. Now. Lol. Be around later. But creepin all day…haha!

5 Likes

Check your account, Government issued a 300 dollar rebate on Carbon Tax…

3 Likes

I’m a MTL vaper and I only use small hole mouth pieces… Less chance of bugs getting in.

5 Likes

I bought some little corks that fit nicely into my 810 drip tips to keep the dust and creepy crawlies out when not in use. I wish there was some kind of clear silicone caps available though.

3 Likes

Isn’t there on fasttech?

3 Likes

Ya if you did ur taxes last year lol
Did I …NOPE. 1st year in forever and I walk out over an 85 dollar fee. I’m mad at myself. Trust me.

2 Likes