Useless flavors?!

that’s exactly what we’re suffering from, they do encourage smoking but they do everything to get rid of vaping… I already said it’s a stupid government we have

4 Likes

yes there are some Facebook groups where people sell very few mods and pods clandestinely and they also sell some local made (not that good) eliquid… but that’s it, you’ll never find really DIY supplies

3 Likes

May I ask what do you mean by hunting safari? maybe your husband travels to a foreign country to kill animals? sorry but the translator does not help to understand well

3 Likes

You understood perfectly. Believe me, I am not happy about the killing of the animals, either. He does hunt locally for meat, but I don’t understand the point of killing for a wall mount decoration, either. I know he will donate the meat to the tribe, but I still hate the act.

3 Likes

I think the biggest concern is for the country that welcomes your husband. I hope that the dangerous lord B. keeps up the fame. what a shame…

2 Likes

I was told that the locals, the tribespeople, love the hunters because they get the food.

2 Likes

don’t write me anymore

4 Likes

What’s up with this? Do you not know his full name?

2 Likes

it’s weird how my vaping topic turned into terrorism topic !!! I was only asking DIYers to help me with some recipes… and now you’re talking about binladen and terrorism !!!

8 Likes

These things in africa are nothing new kc. The whole tribal wars and then tribes trading their prisoners to the british for bags of sugar to allow what became slavery. Its better to stand clear of political matters with people from other countries as they dont view it as we do as we dont know the whole truth

8 Likes

Then we should get back to finding flavours.

Have you had any luck so far?

If worst comes to the worst, then we may help you to become the logistics contact for the regional supply of cooking additives.

7 Likes

Lol nigerian princes sending emails lmfao thats a good one :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omfg i literally spit my water out that was awesone :rofl::rofl: :+1::+1: def a thumbs up for that one

5 Likes

Just got this notice so it looks like my post will be hidden now. Hello,

This is an automated message from E-Liquid Recipes Forum to let you know that your post was hidden.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/useless-flavors/266506/35

Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

2 Likes

If they are labeled as food additives they shouldnt even be ? Ed as these are food flavorings thats a good idea maybe do a small order and see

6 Likes

I didnt find it offensive at all and neither should anyone else except snowflakes

8 Likes

Thank you, trying to find sources of news that are coming directly from people with first hand knowledge. Obviously this is not the place to find that source, my apologies, and I will look elsewhere.

2 Likes

I’ve relied on this point to get flavours past customs a few times.

TPA and FA are the easiest to get through as you can print off their contents to establish that they are additives. I haven’t tried with Flavorah as yet - That may be more of a challenge as they are expressly made as flavours for vaping.

6 Likes

I have to apologize to @KC111 none of your posts should have been approved after they were flagged …Trying to fix now

4 Likes

It is a sensitive subject to them. You always have to take in a account that what they view is more closely to the truth then we see it from the outside. So it can rub them the wrong way

3 Likes

And how do I find out what is a sensitive subject until I ask?

3 Likes