Useless flavors?!

what’s up mixers
I’ve had the same flavors for almost 2 years, I did
use few of them and I could get few good recipes but I still have about 60% of my flavor stash unused cuz I still couldn’t find any recipes for them so if anyone wants to help I’ll hugely appreciate it, keep in mind I live in a country where vaping is illegal so it’s extremely hard to get flavors through customs so I just have to work with what I got right now…
cheers

9 Likes

What is it you’re trying to create? I just took a look at your flavor stash. I don’t see a lot of “bad” or “unusable “ concentrates there. You can also hit the WHAT CAN I MAKE button and find recipes. If you can mention your favorite things to vape I’m sure one or several of us can help. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Also, Welcome to the community!!

10 Likes

Welcome to ELR @NIZAR_JELIDI.

8 Likes

thank you so much guys, I appreciate your kindness, well as I said so far I could make some average level mix like cheesecakes cinnamon roll and waffle (not that good) and that’s it, I used to live in UAE but after covid crisis I had to move back home and since then I’ve been suffering with vaping cuz it’s illegal here that’s why I started e-liquid DIY but without a real success,
to answer your question dear Lynda, I mainly vape desert/pastry liquids for exemple I loved Loaded strawberry jelly donuts and I’ve been trying to clone it or even get a little close… I also love jam mobster, mother’s milk, mellon milkshake… all of these I couldn’t figure out a way to make them with what I actually have, now regarding the flavors I think they are useless or even nasty for my taste (unless I’m using them wrong) for exemple all the 8 silverline flavors that I have in my stash (especially the tropical fruit punch it taste awful) plus
TFA cantaloupe
TFA pineapple juicy
TFA cappuccino
so if you can find me something to do with those that would be a miracle, and of course beside these bad flavors I would love some recipe suggestions using just what I got now, I’m open for anything, I have 100 ml bottles of all of them
thank you again and God bless you all

7 Likes

Looking through your stash i threw this together. I have or have had all these flavors. And this will work. You might have to tweak it to your taste as everyones taste is subjective. You should be able to vape this in a few day. Its almost identical to my recipe other then i prefer wf glazed donut.

9 Likes

thank you dear brother, yes this is a little similar to one of the recipes I made, it’s actually on my elr , by the way are my recipes visible to you guys?! I’m still a rooky in this site I don’t know all the settings so if you can’t see them let me know please

6 Likes

You have no recipes showing. Make sure they are not marked ‘Private’ if you want others to see them.
BTW, good job on building your Flavor Stash! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

thank you brother, I tried my best as a rooky :grin:, actually these are just half of what I intended to bring back with me but unfortunately the other half was in a different luggage when I moved back home and the customs spotted it so they confiscated it :cry:, now I have to wait for a relative or a friend coming back home for vacation to ask him for couple bottles… it’s a pain in the head brother… anyway can you check again, are they visible now?

8 Likes

Sometimes its better to start with a few and keep on adding. I have ones i started with 5 flavors but by the time im done its got 8-12. You have good flavors have you done single flavor tests on them or no. Because until you know what profile they have on their own you cant be just guessing.

6 Likes

theatrically you’re right brother but I think you missed the part where I said I unfortunately I live in country with a stupid government who’s still banning vaping and very strictly, you can get i trouble getting vape supply almost as much as getting drugs so when I decided to move back home it was just when I started vaping so I had to hurry and the plan was to get the biggest order I can and go with my instinct and general taste so I ordered about 80 bottles of 100ml and then the hardest part is to sneak it inside the country in my personal luggage but one of the luggages got spotted and they temporary ceased it then they gave me the option to resend it back out of the territory so I had to pay again shipping fees to Landon and since September 2020 that bag is sitting in my friends garage until today, a bag worth about 6000 UK pounds of mods, pods, e-liquids, flavor concentrates… and I still can’t find a way to bring it to tunisia.
you understand now I can’t have the luxury of taking my time and build my collection the normal way? let alone do single testing… life is not as cool as where you live brother

9 Likes

I was under the impression you had some of these with you. And i was only talking about what you had with you. A 10ml tester. Your only option would be to buy your vaping needs from the rnta. Seeing the pretty much control the vaping sales in tunisia

6 Likes

RNTA is a huge lie, they sell absolutely nothing concerning vaping supply

6 Likes

Welcome Nizar!

9 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined us.

6 Likes

I did notice when checking out some there are some vape shops in tunisia. But they seem like they migh be a backdoor type place. You could possibly find one and just by premade stuff if you can. But as to getting flavors in you would need to try to find a chinese vendor who doesnt care about falsifying customs documents

4 Likes

there’s no vape shops in Tunisia, only some electronic shops or parfume shops or any other activity they try to get extra income by selling very few vape stuff clandestinely

3 Likes

How about through WhatsApp groups? There’s an active grey supply chain there: I spent 2018/19 in Saudi and could manage to get pretty much everything I needed.

7 Likes

Let me guess…smoking cigarettes is ok and legal in Africa? That pisses me off how Big Tobacco is having so much control, but that is nothing new.

4 Likes

Did they check your mail when you were in Saudi?

3 Likes