User Search For Flavour Lists

Can we get a feature or do we have a feature that allows us to just search for a User that has no recipes to view their stash when he couldn’t figure out how to link it? I was trying to help a guy earlier today on discord and couldn’t figure it out without the bot working and teaching him how to copy a link was a challenge

4 Likes

is it just a matter of ELR.com/user/username? one sec

Edit: nope

3 Likes

Same way when searching recipe names. On the ELR recipes landing page I just click the “e-Liquid Recipes” orange logo in the upper corner. Type a username. Has this user even created a Stash?

3 Likes

He showed me pictures of his stash and a picture of his screen name eventually but searching like that wouldn’t turn up his name because he didn’t have a recipe

3 Likes

I have a hard time finding stash of those who have no public recipes as well.

4 Likes

How about searching for the username in the forum, then goes to the recipe side from his forum profile? There’s elr profile from forum profile.

the one that’s ended with ?filter=66000 with your forum profile.

Edit: I just realised that to do this you have to type / put /post the user name in the forum first though

2 Likes

Oh, duh! :thinking:
What is it he’s trying to do?

3 Likes

Well kinda funny and odd at the same time, he thought he could make a blueberry vape without a blueberry concentrate, all he had was Cobbler Berry WF… Once I told him how to read notes I suggest adding a cream and another berry for now. But he was seriously calling it Blueberry every time we talked about that flavour in particular, hehe

3 Likes

@anon44012888 Did your friend figure out how to show you his stash? On the “My Flavor Stash” page there is a first sentence written in blue that says “Link to public flavor stash”. Below that is a box to check, “Allow others to see my stash”. He should check that and when he hits the blue sentence above it a set of numbers/letters (link) will show up in a link box. He needs to copy that and then paste it in the thread or conversation you’re having together. You can hit that link and it will take you to his stash.

I tried to be as thorough as possible. Hope it didn’t sound confusing.

4 Likes

Yes, I told him all of that but I figure he’s pretty old and not up to snuff with browsing the interwebs

4 Likes

Oh…sorry to repeat all that. I figured it may be something like that. That’s why I was so thorough. I hope he can be encouraged to not give up. This is not the easiest forum to navigate when you’re new but he’ll get it with practice. Tell him welcome to the cyber jungle for me :wink:

3 Likes

I got him started on a couple easy recipes with what he had, just had to guide him through the calculator

6 Likes

That’s great :grinning: There’s always a way.

3 Likes

I have been wanting a way to search for users for quite sometime now.

3 Likes

Well you can by using the Search feature for recipes, but if they don’t have any, nothing will show up

2 Likes