Using element frost ns20 shot to pre-made vg/pg mix

Hello all
This may sound stupid I was wondering could I make a mild element frost eliquid by buying and mixing pre-made vg/pg mix Don’t know if I would require a premixed nic also in that and then adding element frost ns20 to that vg/pg to make a eliquid.

Can’t figure out how to calculate the ratios cause the ns20 comes in 10ml 65%VG/35%PG with 20mg

Desired eliquid
70vg/30pg 3mg nic

Want to give this a try and then get into buying concentrates and making my Own Eliquids.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Ok, here is an example using the element frost eliquid NS20

com-2017-11-03-10-50-41

And here is the link if you want to “adapt”

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1968503/Kv11+Example

1 Like

And just to clarify, you know that this IS a nicotine shot right?

1 Like

Much appreciated.
Though of using the frost nic shot cause its already flavoured with menthol.
Any idea how much flavour of menthol would come through in this kind of a mix.

2 Likes

A review from that site… Seems its strong by itself

Thought i’d be the first to review this ‘salt nicotine’ based e-liquid. Firstly I must say this is a liquid you would mix with other minty/aniseed flavours as it is very strong by itself. Very interesting e-liquid, not sure if it’s a mental thing, but it definitely took the edge of wanting a cigarette. However, my only complaint would be is that it doesn’t taste identical to my all time favourite Frost flavour - (also made by Element) I suppose the higher nicotine content may be something to do with that. Otherwise its definitely worth a try, just as long as you mix it with a strong minty/menthol flavour as it wouldn’t taste nice with a sweet/candy flavour.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the help will give it a shot

2 Likes