Using the dreaded Cheesecake (TPA)

I am new in the DIY, but I’ll get straight to the point. I bought a 10 ml bottle of the original Cheesecake (TPA) and I’m the kind of person that doesn’t like to throw away stuff i paid. I kindly ask for some recipes i could use that flavoring in.

I know how great are all the other cheesecakes, so please, don’t start writing about them, just need some recipes on the flavoring I posted

4 Likes

i believe @jojo and @GPC2012 both like that flave they may be able to help , i may be wrong , however good luck with this

4 Likes

Watermelon or honeydew with it is pretty good.

3 Likes

I can’t imagine watermelon with this a cheesecake or creme based in general but I happen to have it, what percentages you suggest? And what exactly is honeydew?

3 Likes

Go to the recipe side of the site… type in “cheesecake” in the search bar, and you’ll find heaps

3 Likes

Some people say I must not use more than 2%, I made 5% and I have no idea how to save the mixture

2 Likes

Problem is that most people use Cheesecake (Graham Crust) :frowning:

3 Likes

Scroll down and click the bar that says “recipes”.

5 Likes

if its a SF ( only cheesecake ) then you can cutbit in half making it 2.5pct , i cant really speak from experiance i bought this flave 2.5years ago and instantly moved to other cheescake flavors , there are a lot of recipes using this flavor

2 Likes

I would use it at 6% watermelon the 2% cheesecake. Honeydew is another type of sweet melon.

2 Likes

Heavier on any melon mix. Cheesecake should be an exhale note.

3 Likes

which brand of watermelon do you prefer with this mix?

2 Likes

Will make a 10 ml batch of 2% Cheesecake (TPA) and 6% Watermelon (TPA) and let it steep for a while, heard that Cheesecake (TPA) takes alot (a month or so) to steep.

2 Likes

Which ever mix is preferable to you. I have stones pre made of various flavor companies. My stones are Grandmas cooking at its finest. Works for me.

3 Likes

If you have some of the other great cheesecakes, you can mix the TPA in to many of them in low percentages 1% or so and actually get some cheesecake use out of it. That was the only acceptable way I found to use my 10ml bottle of it up. It worked OK augmenting others.

How I will ever use a 4oz bottle of DX Sweet Cream I accidentally ordered, I dunno. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also that’s the only bottle of flavor I ever spilled at the mixing station, so about an ounce of that all over things. Nothing like the smell of feet everywhere…

5 Likes

I use it in this recipe and it is awesome

2 Likes

That’s a great idea too! Should try using it along Cheesecake (Graham Crust) until it’s all gone! Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Dx sweet cream really is a good butttery cream when used at 2% or less. I bought 4oz too a long while back and still use it occasionally. Doesn’t seem to go bad.

1 Like