USPS, FedEx, DHL & UPS (!) Vape Mail Ban, incoming late March/ April 2021: Discussion, Updates, Info, Venting, Emotional Support

It’s time to tune-up the Hemi for some bootleg runs.

I can’t believe the private delivery services are following the USPS like Lemmings.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you. Not sure why I am unable to even save it.

7 Likes

I’ve stocked up on mods, rta’s, RDA’s here in the states. Remember that some smaller online companies can register as a hobby store. There is one in Va that has already done so-packages come from Hobby Delights. How I understood reading and researching is items can still be shipped to companies. They will have to comply with PACT, which includes registration with the feds, and implementing reporting purchases for the prospective states cape tax. Here in Massachusetts that’s 75%. That’s what they did with purchasing cigarettes back in the day. This happened to me about 10 years ago and the IRS seized my bank accounts. So with all these rules with tax etc…why even bother because there will be no home delivery. I know, personally, of 2 online shops that won’t be listed as vape shops, they will be listed as hobby supplies. I things like pg and vg as well as flavor concentrates will still be available as they are used in baking. I use mesh frequently so I just placed a $400 order for ss316 mesh strips, 30 rolls of Vandy vape ss316 mesh and 550 pieces of agulated 6mm cotton. Liquid nic I will fill my freezer up, I have 7 liters of 100mg pg base, I think I can fit roughly 7 more (for 2 ppl at 3mg of nice at 30ml a day) Ordering from China will be our savior, but I do think larger online companies will somehow get around this, for at least a while. My advice is stock up on liquid nic, and as many mods and rebuilables as you can. I’ve been ordering that stuff for months now. There will still be modders and coil makers and eliquid makers that have purchased the big kegs of pure nic. Fingers crossed that something gives, I’m not holding hope that the government somehow has a change of heart. They owe tobacco bonds. :frowning:

9 Likes

Does this apply to nicotine as well.? I cant get any here in NY, so i placed a huge order and had it sent to a friend who lives in California. I may need to place another order…

9 Likes

Not 100% sure I did ask @Nicotine_River on their vendor thread, but haven’t heard anything as of yet. I have gotten some new info from a couple of shop owners, waiting on a friend of mine who works for ups corporate to get back to me before I post to much more on the subject.

10 Likes

Sorry hit reply before I was done. I can only make an assumption that liquid nicotine as well as cbd bases will be included in these bans. FedExs new policy seems to mirror dhls, already in place, ban which bans shipment of all vape products whether they contain nicotine/cbd or not. As of now I am being told that the ups ban is not all inclusive. As soon as I hear more I will post

8 Likes

For Vaping only ? Or all CBD bases.?

6 Likes

I guess i should be keeping up with this stuff. Thankfully i make my own CBD tinctures but for others who don’t, i feel really bad about that. Im going to reach out to some CBD vendors i know about it

7 Likes

I buy CBD from Lazarus Naturals. I just fired off an email to them. That would suck big time if CBD is effected as well.

6 Likes

The wording of the article kinda sounds like for vaping only. I’m not really up on the cbd end of vaping haven’t tried it yet, been kicking it around for body pain.

5 Likes

imo everything is going to be effected to the point of elimination. then, BT/BP are going to come out with their “exempt” products. they are the ones causing all of this. they want a monopoly, we all know what happens with monopolies.

you do know, that in this day and age = the rich get richer, the poor get shit on.

7 Likes

I think this might be the best way for us to get the answers to this issue, our suppliers should be able to let us know if they are still going to be able to ship. I’ve have about 10 emails out to different suppliers, nicotine, wire, hardware etc. as soon as I get answers from them and a friend at ups I will update

9 Likes

A little off topic but I have a friend who is a manager at Sourcemore and today she emailed to say that the Paypal axe finally came down on them. Their account is frozen for 180 days. Meanwhile they set up a way to pay direct into their account. The instructions are on their website. They are working on other credit card payment options for the near future. She expressed concern for their business. They are among the Chinese vendors that are being affected by the Paypal vaping restriction. I can imagine what our US vendors are going through since the ban originates from here.

On another note, eBay who used to own Paypal in the beginning is dropping them altogether and building their own payment platform. Good for them.

14 Likes

Great great company !!

7 Likes

Especially if you’re a vet.

6 Likes

I’ve been collecting for 12 yrs… Mods…rdas… Flavors and nic the past 3-4 yrs…But what about people that depend on shipping to keep vaping… A shut in that finally kicked the habit…
A grandparent , anyone that doesn’t have easy access to …where ? A vape shop.? All the ones here have closed… What about smokers who desperately want or need to quit for health reasons…? What about folks like us who CAN help but are unable to anymore because we can’t get anything either. Elderly folks might depend on pods… I can make coils… They ain’t pretty but they vape damn good… But unless that pod has a build deck I can’t even do that. Some people don’t have anyone in their life… But made the switch or may want to… It’s a sad day when you want to be healthy, away from tobacco, and the land of the free says “No”.

16 Likes

The other issue will be that with EVERYONE stocking up, getting a ab online store that’s not sold out of base will be more and more difficult.

Like how everyone went batshit crazy over buying-up toilet paper when COVID first became a thing, same* will be happening with nicotine :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Imma email the sites I order from here in Australia to ask them if they’ve got any new info on how it’ll go for us…

4 Likes

it won’t be long before the CC compamies jump on the bandwagon. sure, the vendors could change their name. but it won’t be long before someone narc’s them out. mailing payment a last option ?

4 Likes

deb

i know that you know that they don’t give a rats ass about anyone but themselves. buy our packs or disposables and piss off is what they think.

5 Likes