USPS, FedEx, DHL & UPS (!) Vape Mail Ban, incoming late March/ April 2021: Discussion, Updates, Info, Venting, Emotional Support

@SmilingOgre, I’m guessing they must have changed something in their Salts since Nov. 2019, as back then, clear was the color of the day…

7 Likes

I’ve got a sit ton of it in the freezer and it’s all clear. Can’t remember exactly when I bought them but it would have been end of 2019 - beginning of 2020.

6 Likes

I’m thinking about an island somewhere away from it all, not sure I can talk my old man into that … might have to leave him behind LOL

10 Likes

I’ve used them for years

7 Likes

I use them all the time never any issues.

5 Likes

I can’t remember if @anon36682625 & I had the Heartland Vapes/ Chemnovatic convo here or elsewhere, but since we’re on a nic kick here, I have (potentially) good & bad news from them to share.

Bad news: Ultra Premium (Chemnovatic) nicotine has been discontinued from HV. unless I’m mistaken they were the last place in the US selling it after VapersTek closed (& River discontinued carrying it years back). They said they can’t source it anymore but will still carry CNT & house blend.

Potentially Good news: in response to me asking about their future plans, Heartland told me that USPS is supposed to have some more info regarding their bans, how companies will deal with serving their customers via USPS, etc figured out by March 5th. Fingers crossed!

8 Likes

Hey Michele, did you by any chance see my comment/question to you on your Ultimate Cheesecake recipe? I saw it on ATF then came here and found it and wrote a comment last night.

ETA: Thank you my dear. I just saw it now. Super! I have all the flavors I need.

6 Likes

I’ve personally been buying batteries from either Liion Wholesale or Illumn for 6 years now - they are hardly “vapor” shops - batteries are the least of our problems…

8 Likes

I was just browsing around looking at nic suppliers web pages and came across this on NicVape.com - They are no longer shipping within the USA??? They are located in South Carolina. I have personally never used them but clearly they are already ahead of the transport ban curve??? image

4 Likes

It seems the USPS has just released an infographic.

Screwed

10 Likes

Yes, I wuz bassackward. :grin: Sorry, I must have bought the premium thinking it was the house brand. Oops, there I go again :laughing:

3 Likes

Australia is an island… So is New Zealand (a couple of islands actually). :grin:

10 Likes

First email correspondence I’ve received.

9 Likes

Man…, y’all better hurry & get your orders in… I was thinking about the V.M.B. earlier & I figured since Nicotine River was having a sale, I’d pick up another bottle of nic. salts…, got to the checkout & USPS wasn’t a shipping option anymore;(… UPS @ $14.95[I think]… I know it was almost 15 fuckin dollars tho…, But seeing that, I went & checked @ LNW & ended up getting 240ml + shipping to my house for less than I was gonna pay for 150ml & shipping @ RiverSupply I wonder y they took USPS off & if any other dis. co.’s r gonna just take them out as an option… like fuck Mar.1st

5 Likes

This response had me a little worried and submitted some vape orders this weekend.

8 Likes

Ya @Chrispdx there are people on YT telling others NOT to worry because these companies will just change their names and say they are sending other stuff…I am not a fan of hearinf this type of opinion because I dont think these companies will risk fines and losing their Commercial Clients due to breaking the law… People should grab what they can to last them awhile. I believe VG , PG and Flavors are going to be safe . Nicotine and hardware will be a challenge . Yes China will ship and change the names of the product but USA companies wont. Another thing that people are relying on is Vape Freight which is gonna be damn near impossible to set up a business to consumer transit system and if they do the expense for shipping will be outrageous. Stock up brother and you know if ever you need anything where I am … Thank You for sharing this

10 Likes

And USPS has already set a date which is the end of April…I get it though , might ad well get a head of the bullshit i guess . On the other hand use the fastest and cheapest option until they can right ???

7 Likes

I know ppl pay nut busting prices on shipping overseas @ times, but WTF?? in the states?? SMDH… I will be damned if I’m gonna pay more to get the product to me than what the actual product cost!

8 Likes

:thinking:. I’ve heard of people mailing stuff on a bus. You have to arrange a person to pay and put on buss and have a person there to pick it up when it arrives. Pain in the ass and I don’t reay like hanging out at the downtown Houston Greyhound bus terminal but it might be a way to do group shipments for a given region if things get bad enough. Or it could just be a complicated way to get fined and have vape goods confiscated?

8 Likes

I hear ya but expect to pay more very soon …

6 Likes