Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers Anybody use them?

I have no idea what prompted the attached letter maybe it was that I ordered 40 of them but I have since bought elsewhere.

3 Likes

I watched Dr Strangelove etc…a month or so ago (for the second time after a long time). It made much more sense the second time around and prolly more relevant.

2 Likes

Where and what size is needed for 8 & 16 ounce Boston rounds? Do you use a standard 24/400 or 28/400 poly cap with them? I had/have a couple Nude Nic Armor 250’s and they have the same or similar plugs.

2 Likes

I get all my Boston Bottles & lids from Australia mine are all 24/410

The first number refers to the diameter of the closure or bottle opening (in mm) and refers to the nominal diameter measured across the inside of the cap at the opening or the outer diameter of the bottle.

To work out the thread

ThreadFinishes

EDIT oops the 500ml ones i use are 28/405

2 Likes

Experiencing “Nicotine Inadequacy Syndrome” with all the frenzied apocalyptic madness going around, with nightmares of 100x multiples in price (due to proposed federal taxation), I popped for (just) one more 240 mL container of LNW 100 mg/ml Nicotine in PG solvent. Now I can make ~5 Liters of DYI juice, ~20% NET extracts, at up to 20 mg/ml base Nic concentration. Rationalization: this will tend to save on batteries (as well as sparing lungs some puffing) a tad. Presently absorbing ~1/2 of the Nicotine that I did when I smoked cigs.

After a brief initial stint dealing with Nicotine River, I have found LNW to be solid on price and adequate on quality (though I do wish that the 240 mL containers of Nicotine were a tad thicker, like the larger container sizes are). Their 15% discount (on all items) has been honored since its inception (in 2016), and they have been quick and efficient at getting out all ordered items every single time. No drama or BS. Recommended !

5 Likes

Wow. Never used these guys before, maybe because having the word “warehouse” in the name always scared me off hehe. Discount warehouse, shoe warehouse, etc., not sure why, but it’s taken until now to try them out. Will they be able to knock Nude Nicotine OFF it’s perch ??

Hmmmmm…

Packaging was, well, GREAT. Both my Salts, and Freebase both bubble wrapped inside sealed (tear off the top), resealable (ziplock), heavy platic bags. Hmm, I like that !!!

Both were sealed tightly with foil lined, tightly capped plastic bottles. Salts in opaque, Freebase in clear.

Salts, had NO odor whatsoever, and pretty damned clear, actually VERY damned clear.

Freebase was SUPER clear, and again, NO detectable odor no matter how much I sniffed.

Hell, if I’m not mistaken, it just looks clear-er, even IN the amber bottle ?? !!!

Hmmmmm, I’m starting to think I’m getting IMPRESSED here guys. Mixed up some fairly high mg Salts which is steeping, and am vaping some fresh mixed (went higher on purpose) 4mg sub ohm’ing, and I can’t even taste it. Wow, color me impressed.

My other medical freezer just showed up, so I gotta get the oil back where it belongs before I fire it up, but so far, I think I’m looking at loading up on some liters of @LiquidNicotineW product here.

For our newer members, I emptied all the NIC out of the plastic bottles, broken down into 60ml amber glass bottles with conical seals, and then label, date code, and store in the freezer. Also picked up some PG, VG, and will be testing that as well. So far, you guys look like you were right !!! I’m actually REALLY glad that the OP (@SmilingOgre) started this thing off here. Thanks Walt !!!

11 Likes

And thank you for the review!!! I just drug in my box about 5 minutes ago. Haven’t opened it yet but now I’m real excited!!!

6 Likes

Dammit Walt, you got me GOOD this time. You know I’m a Nude fanboy, but, … ummmmmm …

Clean, clear, odorless, fast, professional packaging… What was the downside again ??

6 Likes

Am looking forward to hear what YOU think. :sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Will do! Give me a minute. I’m admiring a couple of Nemesis clones I got in the mail as well. Two tone with gold bands. Shiney!!!

4 Likes

Pictures, or it never happened Walt !!

3 Likes

Give me another minute. Good grief. Humans these days.

6 Likes

There is none… this is the company I recommend over all others… I think only complaint is that it is not in glass bottles… but be glad… glass would raise your cost… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have one but mine is all silver… from fasttech :wink: like 8 yrs ago

4 Likes

My package showed up yesterday and wow, the freebase was so clear I had to test to make sure it wasn’t straight up PG. Have a stupid cold right now so can’t smell anyway but did a couple of mixes using Carolina Xtract in one and LNW in the other to see if I can tell the difference when my cold goes away.

Pretty sure I got enough nic but might place another order from LNW if it tests as good as I am expecting it to. Got some of there PG & VG too, testing that compared to NR.

6 Likes

I’ve been buying LNW USP (foreign to US manufactured) VG (the lower cost option) all along. That’s all that they have recently had in stock inventory - thus you may have purchased some. Your testing likes that VG ?

4 Likes

Not exactly sure what your asking but I made the same mix, 1 with Nicotine River VG/PG and the other with LNW. I am not expecting there to be a difference but you never know until you try. I got LNW lower cost VG and the US based as you say is sold out.

5 Likes

Thanks - wondered if you (perhaps) had any impressions about the LNW USP Non-US VG. Sounds good.

4 Likes

I didn’t notice a difference when I switched from essential depot to NR VG. There have been a couple of recipes that I have noticed a slight change with my last batch of NR VG/PG though but not exactly sure what might be the cause. If I notice a difference I will definitely post about it :+1:

6 Likes

In using it (LNW VG), no particular complaints. It’s frustrating when the “US” version is significantly more expensive - and it is unclear whether there exists any (technical) reason that the US-manufactured is (in some substantive way) superior. (Could) just be that it yields a higher profit margin. Mystery (no information) “tiered” marketing is frustrating. One never knows which way they may be being led (by uncertainty) to act. Vendors have little incentive to talk-down low-cost options - while the higher-costs may not be worth extra $.

5 Likes