Uwell Crown

I tell all ppl who are new to vaping to grab an aio go… I dunno the name…i just show them my wifes…lol… But its a great starter for 30 bucks… I have 2 joytek cuboids…with whichk i have no issues with… An eleaf 100 watt battery charger…because of their poor engineering… A press fit 5 10… WTF… Lost my business forever!!

That looks super simple. If my wife ever goes back to using her crown I will do this.

1 Like

Ya give it a try … I was happy with it [quote=“Rob62, post:9, topic:83160”]
Just remember to do it just like the video … too much cotton = dry hit … not enough cotton = leaks
[/quote]

I made the coil 4mm ID with 316L SS and now that I have a VT133 TC mod I could use more cotton

1 Like

I have both the Crown v1 and the Cleito. I enjoy them both equally. The Cleito has quite a bit more airflow and works very well at 75-80 watts with the 0.4 ohm coils. The Crown v1 works really well with the 0.25 coils at 65-75 watts. I think the flavor is similar with both but the Cleito is definitley more airy.

I tried the Crown v2 and was not impressed. I feel the v1 is a better vape.

1 Like

Well… We’re owners of the same tanks…I went Celito…all out… RTA as well as the tank expansion adapter… Ot looks great… I just need to load it up now…ty

1 Like

I went and picked up a Celito… The RTA… And expansion tank…Thanks for all the great advice… This has to be the best forum… Both issues I was having…I got great advice and learned a few things along the way. I don’t know if this thread gets closed… Not my bag baby…but thanks

G

I have the RBA deck for both. The Crown RBA is pretty good but the airflow is a bit too restrictive. I am not a fan of Dual Coil RTA’s so the Cleito RBA didn’t really work for me. I realy wish they made a Single Coil RBA. That would be the perfect RTA for me.

Being Canadian… That runs 60 bucks… The basic kit is 15… I know it comes with a few things… I have tools that I dont even know what there used for… Inherited from a tool a die maker… There’s probably a winder hidfen in there… Lol… Anyway…ty for the links and Im aboit to Try the new Celito out👍

1 Like

You win a beer … LOL

https://youtu.be/3f5WtJt2d-0

Lmao…bob makenzie called him a hoser… I died laughing… I remember Bob and Doug Mackenzie like it was yesterday…ok…im giving aeay my age…lol And ya… We say eh alot… But the accents change… That east coast… But not newfie…lol… Midwest…just watch the movie fargo…lmao

1 Like

Have you ever seen the whole show ? LOL … it was funny

I love this one … LOL

https://youtu.be/pNRlcjz3acU

And they got stubbies too…lol…your killing me man

1 Like

I grew up watching SCTV and Saturday Night live… Kids in the Hall eas a favorite too…too many funny sketches to even pick a fav

1 Like