Valentine's Day contest - FLVFan sponsored!

I have recipes from:

Fuzzygantt
scifoc
DaveDave
Plunderdrum
fidalgo_vapes
Chuck4
Mark_Turner
Bittersweet2113

Happy Valentine’s Day every body! :slight_smile:
Drawing is still set for 10pm est… Winner has 5 min to reach out… :smile: Let’s keep this going, thanks!

7 Likes

IDK if I had to post my entry recipe seperately from where I originally posted it in a reply comment so here it goes… Thanks Smokey Blue for all that you do! And the opportunity to win Flavorah flavors! Esp. for those of us who cant afford them! Lol
:strawberry::couplekiss_man_woman::heart: Happy V-day Y’all!!! :heart::couplekiss_man_woman::strawberry:
***White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries :strawberry: …for Your Sweetheart: :heart::heart::heart:
(Adapted from a recipe currently being developed by @Fuzzygantt)
All FLV
Alpine Strawberry .33%
Strawberry Smash .33%
White Chocolate 1.33%
Berry Cheesecake .33%
Sweet Cream .33%
Marshmallow .15%
Sweetener .33%

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Its a casual thread with casual recipes…
I sure hope that the winner will come up with a new FLV recipe too… :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I am just weird but I know what I like… FLV just hits all the check boxes with me…

Happy that Lars is allowing this thread and hope to run more contests, will have to see! :smile:

7 Likes

heres a private share for here.:heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for the contest! I’m new to flavorah, only have 3 as of right now, but all 3 are good!

7 Likes

How about a VM recipe inputed and saved by @Sprkslfly it is very fitting in name, day of contest and i love the name

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2046684/Friday%20Night%20Whiskey%20Love%20Child%20by%20VapeyMama,%20Oct%2020,%202017

8 Likes

Blue raspberry Cotton candy is what got me started when I first started mixing (besides being broke, lol). As for a favorite, I can’t say I have one. As far as what I’m working on I’ve got two mixes with Flv and or Smoky’s flavorings.
I’ve got a.

1. 30ml @ .8% Cupcake Batter with 1 drop Banana & 2 drops strawberry (strawberry & banana are Flv or Smoky’s, I forget which)
  2. Experimental! Still stepping. Iced Coffee, mocha, with white chocolate. I’ve got .75% Brazilian Coffee (WF) 1% Mocha (TFA) .66% White Chocolate (Flv) and 1 to 3 drops Ice (Flv) to be added later as I’ve noticed this mix seems to need 2-3 months steep.
    Just finished a bottle of a pineapple gummy bear that was horrible and ended up turning out great with somewhere between 2-3 months steep. It was a 30ml mixed with 5% 27 Bears (Cap silver line) and 5 drops of Smoky’s pineapple. I was new with the super concentrates then and had no clue what I was doing. It was funky then, but 2-3 months mellowed it out to a vapable place.
    P.s. Smoky, don’t kill me for all the foreign ingredients.
5 Likes

What’s better for VD than Candy! :grinning:

Here’s my take on Fannie May® Mint Meltaways
( https://www.fanniemay.com/mint-meltaways-platinum-wrap-1lb-/ )
It may not be completely accurate, but it is good.

.9 % MF Dark Chocolate
1.2% HS Australian Chocolate
1.0% INW Shisha Vanilla
.8 % FA Bavarian Creme
1.5% TPA Creme de Menthe
1.2% TPA Mint Candy
.4 % FLV Frosting

(additional sweetener is optional and to taste)

6 Likes

I guess this is my Valentine’s day vape since that is what I got in my tank. When Smoky posted it I knew right away it was something I needed to mix up. Glad I did!

Smoky Blue’s Fat Kid Deal

6 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/k8E4 A favorite of mine and my wife. Courtesy of @fidalgo_vapes.

4 Likes

Love love love this. My custards secret ingredient is somewhat close to ginger snap n its mmm mmm good! I can only imagine with the similarities that this one is just as good if not better! @anon84779643 is a beast at it, you just cant go wrong if you go with her recipes.

4 Likes

Says it’s marked private :sob:

4 Likes

I have been waiting 38min for winner … My dumbass just noticed it was the 15th not 14th btw ty @NChris it an honor to have the recipe posted

4 Likes

Posted for @NChris

This is it @Bittersweet2113

8 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes!

5 Likes

I vape a modified version of this every single day:) fabulous recipe sir

6 Likes

Shoot…didn’t realize I left it marked private. It’s a great recipe imo. I always have a big bottle ready to go for the wife and I.

6 Likes

Well I’m very new to FLV flavours so for now I’ll have to go with this for my Valentines mix as chocolate is ALWAYS in our house on Valentine’s.

5 Likes

Not one of my usual bakery/custard profiles, but one of my go to mixes for my aio’s. Thought it works great for valentines day as well.

(Having to type it out, because copy and paste doesn’t work on my tablet, pc only and i dont have access to it right now. Hope its ok?)

(SC) Island Tobacco - 3%
(SC) Havana Dry - 1.5%
(FLV) Red Burley - o.25%
(DIYFS) Holy Vanilla - 2%
(FA) Mts Wizard - 0.10%

This is a recipe for aio’s/pods/mtl, i have tested it in my regular setups as well, but found it to be too strong. I suggest cutting the percentage if someone wants to mix it outside the listed setups above!

Thank you @anon84779643 for holding a flavorah contest on the forums :wink:

6 Likes