Valentine's Day contest - FLVFan sponsored!

I know and I think… yeps he is in mail!! Congrats to everyone! :smile:

8 Likes

Here comes Nchris

7 Likes

Well damn. Thanks so much to @anon84779643 and @fidalgo_vapes.

13 Likes

1 min to spare rocked it in. congrats enjoy

11 Likes

What a great contest i havent entered one in awhile here on ELR but this was well worth it

6 Likes

Dang it…i mean… Congrats, @NChris! Haha! So close :smile: thanks for the chance, @anon84779643!

8 Likes

Congrats @NChris ! and thanks for the fun contest @anon84779643
I thought the drawing was Yesterday !! I totally forgot about it yesterday.

8 Likes

TY @anon84779643 That was fun.

5 Likes

It sure was… I wish they would let me do 3 winners or something… will have to see…
I know we have been playing with a few things like challenge ideas and well I can’t say much…
Except I am grateful to FLV for letting me share their flavors for them. :smile:

I honestly have never seen a flavor vendor so generous… and caring. Im just grateful to help those that really want to learn and enjoy good flavors. :blush:

9 Likes

That was for the new part of my site @DaveDave

I am moving and updating my notes and thinking on what to put on the front end…
A ton of options… but I want the site to be helpful to not just me, but everyone…

I did have a contest there, but I am thinking on keeping mine still, to fb for now… will see, as I need to talk to the gang :slight_smile: but I am sure they wont mind, if Lars wont mind, for me to toss one here every now and then… will just have to see :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Im going to go mix a new recipe , not sure what but im in the mood …maybe a touch of blackberry blossom with a bit of red raspberry , vanilla , graham cracker , and cream "Tayberry bloom "

Shit i havent tested the Blackberry Blossom yet

6 Likes

omg think Alpine @fidalgo_vapes… but even better!! 1-3 sometimes 4 drops in 30…

7 Likes

This was fun! Thanks @anon84779643 and congrats @NChris!!

8 Likes

Ty i have been testing low with FLV im a bit afraid of the floral aspect but think if it there i can make it work , so its super duper strong ?

4 Likes

Just recieved another anniversary badge , 3 years on the forum everyday lol

8 Likes

To me, it’s one I am a bit standoff with using it in any % form… I could do up to 6 drops but I taste it strong then… so on average between .12% and up to .4% is golden… I mix by weight so if you do not, you might find it a bit different. plus what you vape from…

I fell back into squonking eh 2 weeks ago and love mesh on my goon!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Having the opportunity to view the fine recipes posted in this thread; I consider myself a Winner!

Thanks SmokyBlue!

9 Likes

Congrats!

Woke up special to see who won…now dragging my sick ass back to bed. Thanks SB and @Flavorah!

7 Likes

Gonna test the BBB first 3 10ml mixes 1 drop then 2 then 3 …have a good night , i still have about 10 FLV flaves to test so thats what im gonna do then im going to mix something new …

5 Likes

Yes i mix by weight but have been testi g flaves by drops in 10ml 70vg 30pg mix

4 Likes