Vandy vape aio help

Hi all been told I can change the inside of my boro tank to have different coils but I need to what I need to order can someone help please

4 Likes

Not familiar with that one but maybe where ever you heard that can shed some light. You could also see if Vandy Vape says anything about it on their website.

5 Likes

Maybe if you’re looking for a new boro tank, or boro rba to build coils, or a new boro bridge for pre-made coils, those words will help you find a new tank? Or what exactly are you trying to do?

For the stock coil that pulse aio uses its the vvc coil

I like FastTech especially for cheap stuff, there’s ton of new stuff that’s decent if you want an rba

4 Likes

Google can give you a list of compatible boro tanks to this device. I take it you gave up on the rebuildable aspect

4 Likes

I want to change the inside of my boro tank to use different coils like the pvp coils

3 Likes

I wonder do you mean the voopoo pnp coils? That’s maybe the only one I use, you can get a brijg and an ‘a tank’, or you can get a cthulhu 520 rba and use pnp coils in that, both work well for me with smrt pnp coils

Theres a new one from BP, that uses their coil which also compatible with most low resistance pnp coils, I haven’t gotten it yet

https://m.fasttech.com/p/9763790

3 Likes

Do a Google search for abyss coil adapters theres one for pnp uwell caliburn euc coils the pnp also fits the new bp mods coils as well

4 Likes

Would that set fit into my biro tank that comes with the vandy vape aio?

2 Likes

So with that tank off fast tec what will that give me?

Would it fit my vandy vape aio ?

Will it let me use different coils as the vandy vape coils are shit

2 Likes

@JustDot_Sam which kit did you buy, how many tanks came with it, and I am assuming you are using the Pre-Built deck currently ?

1 Like

Hi matey I’m usein the tank on the left with the push in coils … I wanna change to different coils but need to change someone else don’t I?

2 Likes

What coils do you want to vape???

2 Likes

He wanted to put pnp coils in by the looks of it…

OP did you find anything?

I need the same asnwer, I want to use it as a spare but would like a rebuildable like smok, gtx, pnp rba to drop in.

Does anyone know of any options?

Just to make use of the tank as op is correct the vvc coils aint great for everyone and they can be hard to find…

Many thanks in advance if you can help.

2 Likes

Welcome not sure what ya need this was awhile ago do me a favour and save me going back what do you have and what do you need

1 Like

Try rummaging around the Vandy Vape site. Your going to need the bridge for the coil you want to use.

1 Like