Vanilla Custard by Dan_the_Ma

Yes indeed it is my friend, I’ll leave a link. As far as the TPA II being similar I know but it seems unlikely but maybe but I doubt it but maybe… :man_shrugging: :smiling_imp:

I’ll send 10 ml of each flavor when I send your package.

2 Likes

It is a real pain in the Assk me no more questions if not diluted. I could never get it right until I did that.
I don’t know the kreeds kustard clone. Maybe you could grab a link? :pray:

@SteveTC Thank you I am hoping some beginners will try it and or maybe get someone into DIY

3 Likes

There you go. I mixed Kreed’s Kustard once and really liked it but then I had to substitute and liked the result even more after a few adjustments. I make this in liters these days but it steeps forever.
No homogenizer here…

6 Likes

Pick a team already! :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice, I literally only have one of these flavours. Oh well, maybe I can do some subbing… lol

3 Likes

You just gave me an idea. I wonder if next time I do a recipe build I should choose several subs for each flavor and maybe even make several different recipes using subs. :thinking:

3 Likes

Good idea mate. I am thinking I may try to replicate your above recipe using what I have. Will just need to investigate the profiles of your flavours to find the right alternatives.

3 Likes

Here is one I tossed together from your stash

Shisha Vanilla 1%
Vanilla Custard 2.5%
Vanilla Overload 1.0
Vanilla Swirl .75%
Cheesecake 1%

4 Likes

That was clear as mud.

4 Likes

Thanks mate, will give that a go soon. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

Sure thing dude, by the way the cheesecake is Flavor West gives good mouth feel without changing the profile of your recipe. Though, you could put any cheesecake you wanted there. Sometimes, what I will do is keep all the recipe the same except for the cheesecake. So I’ll make 5 to 10 mil of each and have the same recipe but different cheesecake in each bottle. I like doing that sometimes too see what each flavor does and find my favorite mix that way to perhaps.

4 Likes

I do use the FW cheesecake quite a bit in recipes. I find it a bit more robust compared to some others. Saw a lot of people have issues with it for some reason but it’s a good flavour I reckon.

5 Likes

Can you tell me more about diluting the Cardamom? Cardamom is a real and present danger to me :crazy_face: I used it in a coconut custard once at 0.25% and it blew my head off. I couldn’t vape it. I found ways to mix it down until finally and after months I was able to use it and could finally see the benefit of it. If I could do it right I would use it more often. It’s a great partner to coconut.

5 Likes

:hugs: Jumping for joy!

4 Likes

I had the same experience as you. I finally found that one drop in 80 to 100 ml worked pretty good but I can’t always mix 100ml so I decided to dilute it but couldn’t figure that part out. My math skills aren’t up to the task so I asked a member that got runoff. Do you remember suomynona? He is the one that figured it out for me. We came up with 7 drops to 120 ml and then I mix it like a normal concentrate but I keep it low at around .25 but I would suggest testing, which of course I know you will. I can’t find the post where he gave me the numbers. sorry

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man So you can use 1ml of your OG Cardamom add 9ml of PG and you’re down to a 10% dilution (in a new bottle). Using your recipe of 0.25%, you’d instead use this NEW dilution at 2.5%. :metal:

4 Likes

Hotay buddy, Yeah I do. I think Smoky’s post here would agree with me. Shows as an anon user, where she says
“Your dilution you used, is average, most people do 9:1 styles.” which lines up with my 1ml to 9ml. Ideally, someone else will pipe in.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/super-duper-concentrated-ingredients-how-do-you-do-it/207502/72?u=big_vape

3 Likes

Well, I finally received what I needed to mix your recipe. Did I understand the cardamom dilution correctly? I have mixed 7 drops of cardamom in 120ml of PG (well, 1 drop of cardamom in 17.14ml of pg, which is the same … 120/7 = 17.14) and I have used it in the mixture at 0.25%
I guess 2-3 weeks of steep …

4 Likes

Yep yep. You got it my friend. It’s ready at two weeks but it’s better at 3. Let me know what you think. Even if you don’t like it. :pray: :v:

4 Likes

Thanks @Dan_the_Man in a few weeks I’ll tell you how it goes.

3 Likes