Vanilla custard feedback

Could anyone let me know if this will be a good custard

4 Likes

Why TPA Custard and not Caps? Why French Vanilla v2 and not the original?

5 Likes

They were on clearance so sort of thought why not

5 Likes

I can’t see the recipe…

3 Likes

Fixed it for you :+1:

5 Likes

Looks like it should be good. If it were me, I would change a couple of percentages…

Caramel at 1.5 and if you could ad FW salted caramel, which is a fairly authentic caramel and goes well with TPA og caramel

French Van. 1.00-1.5%
Toasted Marsh. 1.00%

If you like TPA van. cust. at 5% then I say go for it. Otherwise, I (personally) would drop it to between 3-4%

If you like custard then I really must recommend getting FA’s premium custard which luckily for you is sold in your country. I get it from Chef’s flavours. https://chefsflavours.co.uk/custard-prem-flavourart/

4 Likes

I would do a 10-15ml test sample before I jumped in to make 600ml.

14 Likes

Wow, didn’t even notice THAT!!! Me too, Me too.

5 Likes

I’m just mixing it now

4 Likes

Tell us what you think. Also, if you like custards, I have quite a few and my recipe page.

5 Likes

If you can save some money then by all means go for it. The reason I asked is because (my experience only) TPA Vanilla Custard never tasted quite as good as the CAPs version. And anything “v2” or “DX” (again my experience) doesn’t taste as good as the originals. Kind of like Coke vs Diet Coke in my mind.
There are those who would disagree and that’s fine. But you should try out as many versions of something as you can just to have a broader understanding of what’s available.

7 Likes

I do use capella v1 I like it for a grants vc clone sometimes with blueberry. Be these were pretty cheap and couldn’t say no to a cracking deal. I’ll see how it turns out.

5 Likes

For a Vanilla Custard base here is what I use:

CAP VC V1 4%
HS Italian Cream 2%
FW VBIC 1%
FW Bavarian Cream 1%
FW Whipped Cream 1%
TPA Vanilla Swirl 1%

If you have the extra cash:
MF Vanilla 5 drops

Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Have you tried the TPA custard at all ??? If not you might want to , it’s one of the flaves that people taste pepper in.

2 Likes

You are definitely in the Ball Park.
That will be an enjoyable Vape for sure.
Because Flavour is so subjective the only true way for you to find out is to let it steep for a good 4 weeks and try it out.
If your Not a Fan then Make Notes and adjust your percentages and try again.
There’s only one thing I’d add would be .50-1% supersweet.

2 Likes

Nothing to add to the topic here but I just wanted to say I’m liking your user name!! :+1:

6 Likes

Hahaha Thanks Bro.
It’s also My Instagram :metal::facepunch:

2 Likes