Vape gear of the day is..... socks?!

I think I like the idea of snow tbo I don’t like driving in it and I don’t want it to be around forever it’s a novelty for me being I am a Floridian born and raised in this crap hole con-artist state I agree this state sucks…only here visiting fam and then goin to work a few weeks at the hospital then plan is to split first sight of spring. This state will suck you up and swallow you whole it doesn’t care about you one bit nor do they pay anything compared to other states… now TN is beautiful the pay there far as nursing goes isn’t that great for a chef of your standards well that’s a whole nuther’ story. I sure do enjoy going to TN thou such a beautiful state in many of the areas I’ve been. I hope your new journey will be a pleasant one. Now how’s that make ya feel for long lost sistas and brutha’s :wink:

1 Like

Thanks hun and I agree completely. My sister is a RN and they moved to Knoxville about 3 years ago. She has made mention of the wage difference from where she was in Milwaukee, to Knoxville. I am not sure what they pay for a chef…or chief ;), but it can NOT be any worse than this backwards place!!
I am embarrassed to say, I haven’t been paid this low of a salary since I was a teenager just starting out! Lesson learned though…do more research before uprooting!!!

1 Like

hahaha chief hey that sounds nice…chief chef :slight_smile:

Are you moving to Knoxville area ? I went thru there not too long ago it has grown up some what since I had past thru there around 10 years prior…it does get cold up there thou…berrrr

1 Like

Just following your lead lil’ lady :wink:

1 Like

I was typing watching tv talking to my mother n law making a 115 ml base and not spelling very well w/ my FL education hahaha at least the base turned out fine :wink:

I edited it hee hee :blush:

1 Like

You would be surprised at how many times I am called a chief, instead of “chef”. To date, there has been 3 articles that have the title, “Chief Jason…”

I didn’t know there was edgamication down here?! :wink:

1 Like

Neither did I :wink: the lack thereof is more like it.

1 Like