Vape Mail! 2015-2016

after xmas after xmas I have to keep saying that!!!

2 Likes

. Not mail but closest I can come too. Can someone recommend a build for that velocity with my new 26 g ti wire its will be my first build with it

5 Likes

Did you get a deal, or22$ straight up?

I just bought some 26 g Ti, is that too big?

Got this today so no more shaking till my arm hurts

8 Likes

No, not too big. For my Velocity (Tobeco) using 26ga Ti I like twisted 3 wires pretty tight and do a 8 or 9 wrap contact on a 3mm bit. Single coil will be about .18 ohm. I run it in dual at .09. Great flavor and HUUUGE clouds. Pro_Vapes and others like to run 22 ga and have heard of some running 20ga Ti. Getting lower than .06 ohm! hehehe Gotta love the sub-sub ohm stuff :smile:

Twisting? Lol new to me. I’m trying to do 15 wraps with one wire dual build, something I found on YouTube. Never used Ti wire before

Got my prize from @Heaven_Gifts today! looks awesome!

8 Likes

Here is a Rip Trippers vid on doing a basic twisted build. You can do it with 2 wires or 3 or 5 if you want.

and my dirty as crap time to rewick build.

4 Likes

Have a look at this thread if you have not seen it yet
Interesting Velocity build

2 Likes

The Badger!! Best $10 I ever spent for DIY. :smile:

3 Likes

@Alisa I will totally agree with you on that. I had been putting off mixing a few flavors I do in 30ml bottles and WOW that thing works great Love it

2 Likes

Orders from ECX, BCV and OoO. :slight_smile: Time to make some Bust-A-Nut! and …others. hehehe
I have been curious about some of OoO flavors. Ordered a bottle of their Fruity Hoops IV in search of the perfect fruit loops vape, and a sample pack of their “Sweets”. The others are both want and need. :wink:

7 Likes

New Toy Today

7 Likes

I want that one too :grinning::+1::+1:

Congrats on the new mod. I have to wait till next year though… Having 4 kids waiting for Christmas :wink::joy:

How are your first impressions on it?

3 Likes

working on that now and will post in the

1 Like

The RX200 is 44.95 at Vape NW
Congrats on the new Mod!! I want one.

That is the place I ordered mine from and 5.00 shipping for a total of 49.95 to the door. They have free shipping on all orders over 75.00

1 Like

Good shipping price!
Yea I should of known that.

1 Like

from the ecf contest… freebie going rt to the wifey :wink:

8 Likes