Vape Mail! 2015-2016

HAHA COOL! I ordered the same color. TWINS! We need to protect our babies. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ruh Roh, I think that one is for the DNA 200 model though. It should still work, but the screen is bigger on the DNA. It will just expose more of the face plate on the RX I suspect.

1 Like

Oh well. Should still work ok… I hope!

If it doesn’t I’m sure someone with a DNA model will buy it from you.

Here is a link to one for the RX but it is from China. There is one in the states, but the price is $13.00

1 Like

Kinda weird. The RX200 one slides from the top down. The DNA200 one slides from the bottom up and covers the bottom.

Was noticing that as well. It is odd.

Looks like this one has an exposed bottom (snicker). Your Rx could slip right out.

1 Like

meh… no thanks. I’ll see if I can make this one I ordered work. If not, I’ll give it to someone that will appreciate it. :smile:

I got a message from that vendor on ebay that allowed me to easily cancel the transaction.
Yay!

The $13 one does cover the bottom but is more expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RX200-Silicone-Case-for-the-Reuleaux-RX200-TC-Box-Mod-/181967723835?var=&hash=item2a5e1f1d3b:m:mYoK9Nwnfu_8e6WOGg4nPnA

I got the same message. Lettin’ it ride. :smiley:

2 Likes

I must say, im addicted to DNA 200s. I own a Reuleaux DNA and a VT200(silver) and just ordered another VT200(black) with 2 black Aromamizers. Waiting patiently on HI. Good news is, Eciggity is the next island over, so they are lightning fast shipping. Ordered another silicone sleeve from ebay and waiting for my second Magnetic Stirrer to come in.
I think the next thing I want to do is to mod my 2 Sigelei 50 Watt v2s to handle a DNA 200 and a Lipo. Love the enclosure, but no longer on kanthal, trying to convert all my gear to Ti TC. Once again to the community the Ti tips ( Pro_Vapes, SthrnMixer, anyone else i forgot). I will try to take pics but it may be a few months before I can get the project of the ground, upcoming travel.

4 Likes

…love those guys! Never an issue! :+1:

Finally got my MT RTA…

7 Likes

whoa what’s that!!! gonna check that one out looks great can you do single coils on that?

That’s just a Mutation X MT RTA, we have a thread here:

Not sure about single coil, but @Pro_Vapes mentions single flow here:

1 Like

duhh I see that now it seamed different for some reason… :astonished:

ordered my 200rx from evape this morning and was just notified that it’s been shipped. If I’m a good boy and stay off the naughty list I might have it by Xmas eve. Probably won’t get here until Saturday. Good/naughty, good/naughty…what to do, what to do…

4 Likes

I think your going to like it best mod I have ever owned

3 Likes

Nice looking tank let us know what you think of it

1 Like