Vape Mail! 2015-2016

And this
I can’t help it!!!

1 Like

I just had to laugh and share… I got impatient waiting for plastic bottles from China so I went and ordered some glass ones from GBO Sunday. Guess what came in the mail today? Yup, the plastic bottles. LoL I’m now hoping the glass ones will be here by the end of the week.

4 Likes

I guess you’re just luck that way! Quick! Go buy a lotto ticket!!!

2 Likes

I so would if Alabama had a lottery. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just ordered some 72mgVG Nic, TFA vanilla custard, INAWERA Banana, Capella Vanilla custard v1.

I’m on a bit of custard trip at the moment and fancied playing around with some more having had a good-ish experience with CapellaV2 and banana I now want the diketone laced custards to see what differences are.

Anyway I’ll update once they arrive.

Order placed with JUSTVAPE247

1 Like

I agree with @Aux.

TPA new DX line - #2 by Aux

1 Like

I got vapemail!

:smiley: Just the iStick 50W :smile: It’s smaller and nicer than I thought! Now I just hope that I don’t explode.

6 Likes

28 hours after point of order with justvape247

And

I love lunchtime Vape mail. Lol

J

4 Likes

New additions to the Clapton toolkit. 40g kanthal will make for some beautiful claptons. I can’t wait to get it.

2 Likes

case was 2$ on FT . Gives it a great grip

2 Likes

Thanks! Ordered! :smiley:

1 Like

I got my glass bottles from GBO today!! I didn’t notice when I ordered, but the smoke and ruby have shimmery sparkle-dust (technical term, lol) in them. One set of blue and the candy apple red are kind of frosted. I think the color order (from l to r in the pic of all of them) is cobalt, Caribbean blue, teal, Caribbean green, smoke, ruby, candy apple, and cosmic cranberry. I wish they sold the lemon yellow in onesies. Oh well, can’t have it all I guess. LoL The teal and C. blue are really close in color and neither looks very teal to me…one just looks frosted and the other not. The C. green is also more sea foam than the picture which looked more like a…I dunno, sage maybe? And cosmic ‘cranberry’ is definitely hot pink/magenta (which is what I was hoping for). I love them! They’re so pretty. :grinning:

6 Likes

Have you had Cheesecake (TFA) before? Most of the people ive talked to dislike it muchly, personally i love it. I like Cheesecake (LA) more tho so it is what i buy now.

Most people prefer Cheesecake with Graham Cracker (TFA). Too much graham for me. I use the plain cheesecakes to add sweetness and mouth feel in low %'s. I posted a couple of my custard recipes, they aint great but they aint bad either, hehe.

1 Like

Wow, those are some snazzy lookin bottles! Makes me wish i didnt have a couple hundred clear ones.

1 Like

I like it!! I haven’t had the graham one yet, but I use the cheesecake in a lot of stuff. Definitely kind of strong, but very useful if you ask me. I like that I can grab some graham and add if I want, or not if I don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the bottles…I have no idea what I am going to do with them (other than fill them with juice of course). It was a total impulse buy. I don’t have a whole lot of storage space at the moment so I guess they’ll just sit on my dresser and look pretty. :smiley: Time to revisit the label thread…don’t think I want to sharpie on these.

2 Likes

I use Avery 1"x3" All Purpose Labels. The glue holds tight and they come off relatively easy. I get them at WallyWorld , 72ct for a couple dollars. I could use my fancy printers but this is just so easy and im quite good with calligraphy.

I recently got an old medicine cabinet that i re-purposed, i added a glass door and mounted in the wall of my nerdery. Works great for juice storage. I had looked at a number of racks but considered that they would hang in a spot where they would be hit by the sun. My wife had some museum glass, UV glass, from when she used to frame pictures, she cut it for me and i did the rest. It just needs some LEDs in it now.

5 Likes

I believe it’s one town over it’ll b here tomorrow!

1 Like

How much did it work out per bottle love?

$0.97 each, shipping and all. I used @ryan8five0’s referral link from this thread that gives 10% off your first purchase. Probably should have saved it for a larger order, but it made me feel better about buying them. :slight_smile: I wonder if we could get them to do a permanent 10% off for ELR folks…? They seem like really nice people. The box was packed really well. They were wrapped with rubber bands, then sealed in plastic, then wrapped in bubble wrap, and put in a little cardboard box with a separator between them and the drippers. Nothing broken, which is always good. LoL

1 Like

“NERDERY” ha …I love it I’m gonna give that to my wife she’ll phsl!!!

1 Like