Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I’m trying the Zephyrus RTA. YOUDE puts out some pretty awesome tanks, so I hope it holds true for this one. Wish me luck!

3 Likes

I bought one during the world wide release from vapordna its a real nice tank u can mix it up w kayfun accessories from fasttech!!! topfill cap was first for me…

1 Like

Absolutely love the Billow V2! Not very often do I give an atomizer a 10/10 rating. The machining is flawless; threads and airflow control are so buttery smooth. The deck is spacious for building and the wicking is so easy and a no brainer. I really like the fact that the Billow V1 and V2 have that little extra chimney on the deck above the air flow intake; this keeps juice or condensation from rolling down into the airflow intake (no leaking whatsoever). The airflow is the best I’ve had to date on any atomizer, as is the flavor factor. Juice flow to the wicks is superb; I run a 80VG+ mix most of the time and have had no dry hits to date. Honestly, I have no cons listed for this atty.

2 Likes

Everything I read says this is the tank to get. Gotta try this out too… Thanks @Jimk!

2 Likes

Silverplay clone actually ! Thing is quite good . I like it more than the Cthulhu which tbh wasn’t worth the cash .

2 Likes

I like mine. I think it pretty decent. Drop some little mini claptons in it and she’s Chucking da Vape. I don’t have as much tank experience as u tho. I been reading up on the Billow v2… I’m hearing a lot of good things about it.

2 Likes

the mini budha is made for a huge single coil !!!
check it out I’m really thinking it might be my next one…http://www.vapeando.com/web/showthread.php?43461-Mini-Buddha-RTA-by-EHPRO
good pics u might have to translate the page…

1 Like

Vape Mail Tuesday for J.

Now I can get on with trying a stapled Clapton wire build. Woohoo!!!

J

1 Like

More vape mail. Woohoo.

Another ohm reader and some aluminium 510 stands.

J

2 Likes

I’ve got about a dozen or more of those stands; they’re great!

After ALL the tweeks and modifications I had to do to the Cthulhu, it is in my current rotation of attys. However, if you have to tweek an atty too much to get it to perform, it leaves a mental blemish on the manufacturer’s ability to do good work and makes you not want to use the product. Other than giving the BillowV2 a bath before the initial set up, I’ve not had to tweek anything with that atty.

1 Like

I don’t mind doctoring a 12 dollar fasttech clone .I paid too much money to have to modify this tank. I wouldn’t reccomend it. It does vape nice now but had to drill and clean this thing about 4 times .

2 Likes

This is what I’m sayin! I got better things to do than clean up shoddy machining. Arrrrg!

1 Like

I got the last of my flavor orders in today. INW and FA.

This has been a good week for flavors. I can’t wait til the weekend arrive so I can get my mix on. I have a long list to mix.

I also reached a milestone with this last order… My stash is over 200 bottles of flavors. Not neccesarily a good thing tho.

4 Likes

I got my order in for the Billow v2. Hopefully that will hold me until the Goliath V2 comes out.

3 Likes

People are raving about it , I hope it lives up to the hype !

3 Likes

for wifey… we’ll see how it holds up??

1 Like

I read up on it and there are almost nothing negative about it.

2 Likes

Nice! It will definitely hold you over til your next RTA. Good move on the shipping, otherwise you’d be waiting for about 2 or 3 weeks!

1 Like

Hey go to fasstech and check out the goliath style dripper.looks up your alley

2 Likes