Vape Mail! 2015-2016

The Kangertech Subox Kit that I ordered for my daughter showed up today. I gotta say I am impressed with it. Very well built, has a nice heavy feel to it with the all metal body and a very easy to read screen, even with my old eyes.

She’s happy with it so that’s all that matters :smile: 53 bucks well spent!

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/18908_10155668201615023_6524165634214504290_n.jpg?oh=4f9f5fe838eb40725976870bd8e2942c&oe=55EFECC9

4 Likes

VAPE MAIL!!! Such a lovely pair.

4 Likes

I’m growing concerned with all the reports on reddit today about ipv4 burning up !! I guess it was bound to happen

Is it the liquid in the charge hole causing this.

it’s gotta be from… sorry for this but just plain sloppy vapers. I can’t see how any of this could happen otherwise!!!

They got me with the Titanium TC.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot… VAPE MAIL !!!

4 Likes

where can u link me please!!!
I got it never mind…

You are a madman !! I do love that yellow cake tho !

A few of my favorite flavors from FW. I’m guessing those are not directly from FW. Never seen that jug type packaging before. Kinda like it! Congrats on the E-vic too. Seen it up close but haven’t been able to try it yet. Hope it’s a winner for you…

2 Likes

Best butterscotch of any vendor hands down!

2 Likes

Who knows ! Either way I hate hearing it cause it’s my favorite mod right now !

1 Like

MyVaporStore

1 Like

I got these per your suggestion… Thanks

1 Like

I ordered those from ECX when they had FW 20% off sale last weekend.

1 Like

Just ordered my Goblin tank and Velocity dripper for $29 shipped, gotta love the Chinese :grin:

3 Likes

That dripper looks awesome… I order 2 and I can’t wait til they get here.

3 Likes

My vapemail went 350 miles north of me, right passed my house. @JoJo has a package on the same truck and she is WAY south of Chicago. I live just north of Chicago, about 50 minutes, in Kenosha and USPS sent it all the way up to St Paul, MN. Should have been here Monday, b@$t@rd$! Someone was high when they routed our packages. Got a bunch of Subtank Mini bases coming for the Bell Caps i got last week and some glow in the dark silicon drip tips.

BTW, if you have a STM these bell caps from FT are totally awesome. I ordered 5 bell caps and 5 bases for 36$ total. Of course the bases come in many sizes are designs, something for everyone!

Before i hit enter on this post i did a search, i see @quitter1 mentioned the bell caps. They really are worth the extra dollars. The size i ordered dont hold quite as much juice at the original tank, maybe .25-.5ml difference, but i dont really even notice.

3 Likes

BTW @NewDrip as @quitter1 suggested always use epacket unless you are ordering something with a battery in it then you cant. My last order took 7 days, this order will take around 12 days because of USPS’s screw up.

I have only had one order take longer than 14 days and it is because it had a battery, 4 x 20w isticks. They took 15 days. On avg my ordered take appx 8 days, the problem is usually with USPS or Chicago customs. Epacket is key with quick delivery as is ships next day or in stock. You take a risk when ordering something that hasnt been on the site before, the crowd there is very knowledgeable and very quick to review or add discussions. But i have ordered quite a few first runs and have never been disappointed. 56 orders from FT and only one bad item, they took care of me, i was very happy with their CS.

1 Like

son’s of bitches!!! I’d be pissed!!!

1 Like

freebie !!!

6 Likes