Vape Mail! 2015-2016

…better monkeys in the shipping dept, please!

6 Likes

It is a Flavourart problem. I’ve had 4 packages from Flavourart arriving in that state. I have emailed them about it and they have apologised profusely and told me they are currently working on a new technology for capping the bottles. They will be on the market in a few weeks. They are aware of the leaking issue. No freebies coming my way though. I thought I email them after you got your bottle of VG replaced, but no :disappointed: Maybe BVC will.

3 Likes

Weird…I guess because ECX repackages them I haven’t had that problem before. Why can’t they just use normal bottle like everyone else?? LoL.

1 Like

They had orange caps before and I don’t think they leaked, but the blue ones all do See what they come up with next.

[quote=“JoJo, post:1145, topic:14178”]
Why can’t they just use normal bottle like everyone else??
[/quote]They are Italian?

4 Likes

Tell me about it! Vapers Tek sent me flavoring from Inawera (repackaged I think) in glass vials that were crazy thin walled, super fragile things banging around against each other in a cardboard box for 1000 miles of USPS travel!

If there are issues with the tops staying on the bottles and sealed…tape them closed! I guess it’s cheaper to send out replacement bottles of flavoring than doing it right the first time.

1 Like

I saw that and literally thought to myself as I was posting that “At least they’re not broken glass, like Jim’s shipment!” LOL

3 Likes

I find VT slightly cheaper than BCV with their INW. After more research only a select few of the German Flavors are exceptional. Some people claim them to be lacking flavor.

I should get these in early next week. I almost have a decent stash now. This order should put me over 300 flavors.

1 x Orzech Arachidowy (Salty Peanut) (Amount: 10ML) $2.35
1 x Little Space Drop (WG) (Amount: 10ML) $3.35
1 x Amaretto (WG) (Amount: 10ML) $3.35
1 x Dark Tobacco (WG) (Amount: 10ML) $3.35
1 x Tobacco Nutty Princess (Amount: 10ML) $2.65
1 x Kokos Koncentrat (Coconut Concentrate) (Amount: 10ML) $3.35
1 x Pitaya Koncentrat (Dragon Fruit Concentrate) (Amount: 10ML) $3.35
1 x Gruszka Koncentrat (Pear Concentrate) (Amount: 10ML) $3.35
1 x Tobacco C (Amount: 10ML) $2.65
1 x Ananas (Pineapple) (Amount: 10ML) $2.35
1 x Jamaica Rum (Amount: 10ML) $2.35
1 x Brzoskwinie (Peach) (Amount: 10ML) $2.35
1 x Toffee Flavor (German Flavors: 10ML) $5.00
1 x Fig Flavor (German Flavors: 10ML) $5.00
1 x Pink Lady $3.50 @Aux, I ordered the Pink Lady.

Item Details Price
Subtotal: $48.30
Shipping: $6.00
Grand Total: $54.30

These are the free samples I recieved from IDE Vapors. I steeped them for 1 week. I’ll be doing my tasting notes on them tomorrow. I’m too tired today. I’ve been up for 24hrs. It’s time for some sleep.

6 Likes

Booooo, Hiss, Hiss…

3 Likes

Going to be a great vape weekend. Hope my wife didn’t see these come in today.

9 Likes

I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TALK THE WIFE INTO LETTING ME BREAK THE ****MORETOREUM JUST ONE TIME!! For this Aromamizer rdta :grimacing:

1 Like

I figured I’d make it a duo. My first has been great… and now the RTA head has only made it better. I’ve been waiting for the Goliath v2 but this will be better. I’ll worry a the Goliath later. I know these two will keep me occupied.

5 Likes

So far Im not impressed with it apart from the fact it tastes of burnt rubber.after alot of cleaning it didn’t improve so I emailed them and they said its the old rubber they used for the o rings and they are going to send me new silicone ones.but I’m not sure that is the problem as firing without the tank on still produces a rubbery taste/smell.
Also it leaks ALOT so not pocket friendly,the air flow band is silly,and there is just way to much airflow
Just my thoughts in it though

1 Like

Crap. I just found out that my eVig TC has been in the country for more than a week. It’s in the hand of the Danish Customs :confused:

4 Likes

My package from ECX has been in the hands of the Dutch customs since 14-7? They should keep their hands of our stuff! :rage:
I won’t press the like button cause I don’t.

1 Like

Flavorings are in!!! :)VG tomorrow. And bottles Thursday :smiley:

11 Likes

Woohoo!! Good lookin stuff! :smile:

3 Likes

I will email them right now before they ship mine and let them know that a friend of mine had this issue, and they might as well ship me the “other” o rings along with my order or I will cancel it or be returning it for a refund! POINT BLANK!

4 Likes

I’m wishing I spent my money on the crown tank my want to buy tank ATM.also want the ipv4s but I’m afraid of the consequences if I press buy,Mrs will not be impressed

4 Likes

I JUST WAS WRITING THEM AN EMAIL I AM GOING TO CANCEL THIS ORDER NOW!!! :rage:

1 Like

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! (Literally)

Next week Flavor Arts comes out with a Happy! flavor. jk

6 Likes