Vape Mail 2016!

I’m glad I live on the other side of the globe cause you’ll be picking cat hairs of my clothes 24/7 :smile_cat:

6 Likes

I know what I’m doing tonight:

15 Likes

Watch you don’t burn your lips with them big ass coils. :yum:
Like to hear what you think of it. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Same here in a couple of days. I’m not sure which I’m most looking forward to, that or the iJoy Tornado. Both look like they may be great additions.

PS - That will look really nice with one of the black ELR Vape Bands!

10 Likes

@Whiterose0818
You have a huge problem…
Bottles #48 and #49 are fukn touching…and need to be spaced properly…
AND…bottle # 133 has a crooked label…
I can’t hardly stand to look at the pic !

I just want the bottle…I don’t have any place to connect the holder to…bareback on one of the Mustangs or Burros…

8 Likes

It has been over a year now since I have had a new tank. I have been wanting one for months now that had top fill and would work good for a single coil build, slightly restricted direct lung hit, work well in temp control and no leaking issues. I know that’s a lot to ask for but that was my goal.

Today my CHEAP 17 dollar FastTech Kayfun V5 clone arrived.

The build…316L 24gauge

Juiced it up with RF Cinnamon Donut at 10% and FW marshmallow 1.5% and no additional PG. So this is damn near 100% VG Juice

My first thoughts are for being a CHEAP clone with NO LOGOS on it I am impressed with it’s performance big time.

There are a few issues like the air control markings not matching the correct air flow holes and the threading not being super good but not garbage either.

All in all a very good vape and cheap if you can live with the flaws I mentioned.

Fasattech item number 5018300

I do plan on buying another but will be spending the extra for the SJMY Kayfun V5 in the hopes it is better quality.

18 Likes

looking forward to messing with this little guy

16 Likes

@Whiterose0818 Friend of mine at work got his Monday. Thing is beastly. That stock V8 coil needs 120W just to warm up. Anxious to hear some thoughts about the RBA. So share when you have them please!

3 Likes

@Whiterose0818 @Pattie

Got em! Cheers :slight_smile:

12 Likes

sweet! thanks to @Pattie for me assisting me along the way!

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

Let me know when you’ve sold em all and I’ll start selling mine for $20 on the black market!@!@!@!

6 Likes

Glad you got them ok bro. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Anytime brother,anytime. :+1:

2 Likes

well, i was anxious, so i got on it right away last night. i first tried the RBA, leaving the coils in that they supplied. what looked like dual fused claps ohmed out at 0.3 ohms…i vaped a tank on that, then decided to swap out the RBA for the Q4 quad coil, which i am still on the first tank of…
just briefly: its a beast, no doubt…everything is just right. airflow is smooth, wicks without delay, RBA doesnt whistle when airflow ring is adjusted to restrict airflow, but it does whistle a bit with the Q4 stock coil. the vapor production, at 120W, is extreme, almost exaggerated, lol…you can tell it has a larger chimney, its very obvious in the vape experience.
checking the quality, machining, aesthetics, the coils, everything about this tank, from what i see, this tank will rule for quite some time. its just my prediction, i could be wrong, but i doubt it. and for under $30, you cant go wrong. this tank will please the masses…
i cant go on, dogs are barkin, time to shave some ass!
much love, fam!

7 Likes

You’ll like the SJMY Kayfun 5, I think. They’re one of two go-to cloners here, well renowned and I got one from them myself, just perfect. Some people had a bit scrap around the post screws, I hear.

2 Likes

Good to hear as I am really liking the vape on this cheap clone once I got it working. I will post more thoughts on this later and maybe in a new thread. I have had a couple issues but nothing that was hard to fix or figure out.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to write about it bud. Mine should be here friday because of “customs issues”.
:thinking:

I’ve been wanting this one for quite a while…finally, the Thinkvape Panzer DNA200:

12 Likes

Where can I get this bad boy?

1 Like

Vapehappy…I got it on sale…under $130

2 Likes