Vape Mail 2016!

yessiree…that would look great with your abalone mod, right?

My Efusion has the yellow abalone. I had a look today at ft and they only do them in natural.
Pity because they would look smart together. Heres mine

11 Likes

New Stuff…

17 Likes

Hope you like the Griffin, I like mine (without top air flow), tank almost seems too big for me, I hardly ever fill it all the way up.

3 Likes

Playin with it now. Had to adjust the wicking, as it leaked like a sieve at first. But, I think I’ve got it working right now. Not sure what you mean by ‘without top airflow’

1 Like

There are two versions of that tank, the one I have does not have an adjustment for air to come in from the top of the tank… also there was a thread about the wicking…
Over here…

2 Likes

Ahhh… I saw the other thread about it after I posted and see the difference now. I’m really enjoying this thing tonight. It’s super powerful. Great flavor.

4 Likes

Here’s a video showing the method I use when wicking my coils. It works great for large ID coils as you trim the wick ends to a point and don’t have an issue with it being to much to fit into the channels.

The video should start at the 18:00 mark where the wicking begins.

6 Likes

Yes, great video. Thank you! That’s not how I wicked mine initially, but I definitely will rewick today using this method. I even have the right tool to use! yay!

2 Likes

That was awesome lol…

That dude is the Bob Ross of coil wicking :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here I am chucking clouds while Bob Ross is painting clouds, HAHAHA!

4 Likes

I just got my vt133 from vapenw. I loaded some batteries in it and it started working great. I decided to start playing around with escribe and now it’s saying check batteries. Could someone help me out with this please?

1 Like

Make sure under Mod >> Manfacturer Settings >> Battery that you have 2-cell selected

4 Likes

My guess would be the battery levels (volts) are not equal so it is showing that fault as a safety issue.

3 Likes

I’ll check it once I get home. Back on the road again. Thanks so much for the quick responses!

3 Likes

“WE” are ELR!

12 Likes

Not to take this too far off topic, but I had watched that video also, but I swear, I’d be afraid I’d bump the tank and those tiny little pieces he has in the juice channels would just pop out and I’d start flooding lol

2 Likes

No issues for me and I’ve been doing it that way for a while now. The wicking doesn’t move at all.

2 Likes

Darn, it’s you! I subscribed to your channel ages ago. :grinning:

This is what fixed it! Thanks so much it had me set using 3 batteries not 2! Thank you thank you thank you!

7 Likes