Vape Mail 2016!

If the weight of them is 100 grams or less then this is the shipping

4 Likes

looks killer man! glad you like it :punch:

3 Likes

of course brother! if @cloyce is ok with the neon green go for it!

3 Likes

I wish lol…these are from a company I found a while back. I tried jwraps.com in the states but they haven’t made wraps for tabs (yet). zapwrapz are a good company though.

2 Likes

Back up LG HG2s came in (2 days…woohoo) thanks to @Lostmarbles heads up with his Ebay recommendation. Picked up a Geekvape Eagle as well :smile:. [quote=“Lostmarbles, post:1460, topic:17848”]
www.ebay.com

4 LG INR 18650 HG2 HIGH DRAIN 20A Battery 3000mAh BROWN F.T w/ 4 bay case

US $23.50 New in Consumer Electronics, Multipurpose Batteries & Power, Rechargeable Batteries
[/quote]

10 Likes

No problem brother. Please do tell how you like that Eagle.

2 Likes

def will. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to tinker with it.

2 Likes

apparently one of my packages can be at 2 different places at once…and time travel…:joy:

3 Likes

lol that is some crazy tracking it looks like Brooklyn just imagined they had it :wink:

1 Like

best part was the customer service rep…“umm what the hell? ok hold on” lol

3 Likes

Don’t you just love USPS tracking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this was me on 7/18 when I saw it was out for delivery…but noooooo lmao

10 Likes

Just have a little 510 glass/SS adjustable airflow drip tip coming in today. My replacement glass for my aromamizer v1 came in broken but decided to just upgrade to a Supreme instead so i had fasttech send me a nice little driptip instead :slight_smile: took a few weeks but its finally at my post office, should be updated to out for delivery soon. Sucks my mail doesnt usually get here until mid to late afternoon tho :frowning: lol i hate waiting all day knowing it is just walking distance right up the street. Hah.

Sadly my 2 rolls of 26g SS didnt come with the rest of my order of wire the other day, they shipped them seperately so itll likely be next week sometime before it comes… :frowning:

2 Likes

lol ive done that… now I dont bother my mail always seems to find me around the neighbourhood with the kids anyway… I received last one in the park the mailman saw me stopped his truck and brought it over :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats awesome. My mailman usually leaves my packages at the neighbors door for them to bring over to me instead -_- lol

2 Likes

Yeah mine enjoys being the hero with the vapemail too much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youd think mine would remember me after months of steady packages each week basically… Sometimes 2-3 a week… I think he does it just to be an a-hole. Lol

1 Like

Maybe you just aren’t nice enough to him, I give mine baked goods :slight_smile: and tend to greet him with too much enthusiasm when he has vapemail lol

3 Likes

Never even seen him. Hes a ninja or something. Ill be upstairs waiting around the time he comes and nothing then within minutes of going downstairs to room i check tracking and boom its delivered. Its like he knows and avoids me lol i have even waited outside on the bench swing in the carport for a while… Just never catch him.

2 Likes

Correction, 5 months ago when my two gallons of VG came, i saw him and walked out to his truck to get them so he didnt have to carry the heavy box. Only time i ever seen him at my house… I usually just see him up the street a ways after hes already been to me. I should put a magnetic sensor on the mailbox that beeps in my room when its opened… Lol or is that going too far?

1 Like