Vape Mail 2016!

Still good @dwdh586 at ecig.com can’t remember the discount code offhand
http://www.ecig.com/hcigar-vt133-200w-dna-box-mod.html?___SID=U

try ecig10 …dunno if it still works

3 Likes

I’m really digging the silver!

1 Like

It does. $88 + ecog10 (10% off) = $79.20

I just picked up one myself a few minutes ago.

5 Likes

Just realized that there is an ecig.com store in Arlington, TX. I might just have to swing by there really soon!

2 Likes

I agree, but customer service on returning DOA tanks suck. I like their videos, and they appear to be honest and thoughtful. I have bought from them, but this one time [2 TF-RDTA’s] put a very bitter taste in me. I just can’t allow my $$$ to flow that way anymore even though I see some great prices on things I want (at vapenw). I just pay a little more now, but it’s just a personal decision.

@MisterSinner
Big boy on that RX200, eh?

@BoDarc
Got a dozen 30Q’s in the mailbox yesterday, a dozen 25R’s shipped on the 19th.

Got another RX200S should be here Saturday…with matching Tsunami [#11 Indian head]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201478507487?euid=9e04dac8a64341ee83a7ab0ca8a1418c&bu=43040773231&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

For those of you that use zapwrapz…be sure to finish it off with the hair dryer [as per their instruction]
and I hope you cleaned the device with alcohol first. The wraps adhere very well [read the instructions]
Thank you again Don Saint of 5th Ave…I will pass on the blessing you gave…to Don Vito Corleone

Yep, there is one of ‘them’ there…

6 Likes

So the flavor is pretty good? My girlfriend wants one but she is used to a kanger mini on an evic mini so I’m afraid she’ll be changing baterries all the time (and no I can’t convince her to use a dual battery device). We are on the road about 10 hours a day and always moving around so convenience is always key.

1 Like

Maybe buy a iStick TC100W and just gently allow her to use it as you are traveling, just a thought.
It may be a bit awkward at first, a bit heavy, but not only may it grow on her…but it also fires with only one battery should you need to. For $30 how can you go wrong, even if you have to keep it for yourself [pity].

3 Likes

Haha brilliant. :joy: the eagle doesnt feel that big on the rx. Pretty nice actually.

1 Like

So far yes. It def likes to drink juice. Just a heads up. I have kanger minis too and the airflow on the eagle is def better lol

Ps. It is a 25mm tank so it may stick out depending on mod.

1 Like

Thanks I’m still going to order one. I won’t let it go to waste :smile:

2 Likes

Lol awesome.

@Bearkat I stopped by the ECIG in Austin (thinking the same thing) and they didn’t have sh*t for inventory and they don’t sell/honor Internet pricing …full retail. looked like a place planning to close …worst vape shop I ever visited (UT Campus)

2 Likes

So my driptip from fasttech was supposed to come today. But it is now MIA and time travelling.
Notice the timestamp on the tracking compared to the time in top right of my phone screen…

looks like our packages went on vacation together…smh

1 Like

They updated the delivery status to “delivery status not updated” lol wtf is that… They should just put “i dont know, sorry”

2 Likes

I had that too at one point lol

1 Like

Find out when students get their stipends and go then. If they’re still open I’d wager their inventory will be vastly better.

2 Likes

After getting to the States in near record time mine is now vacationing in Miami for awhile…

3 Likes

You know, i never understood why everyone was saying usps was pretty bad, i never had any issues until now with their tracking. Its just national screw off at the post office week i guess lol

2 Likes

I think USPS does a fantastic job most of the time but when they do screw up it’s usually a good one. I had a package not long ago that showed it departed Memphis and arrived in my town. It showed “out for delivery” so I was stoked… mail time passed so I checked the tracking and it showed that it went back to Memphis. It was finally delivered the next day. Go figure…

3 Likes