Vape Mail 2016!

Well I admit I was apprehensive about buying it due to the lack of flavour with the TFV-4, but I am very much impressed with it, it’s a massive improvement with the right set up, no problems there at all, the odd leak but that’s about it.:+1:

Most reviews i have seen on it says it’s a great tank with good build quality and so on so i bet it is a great tank and you gotta love how easy it is to fill with that top fill right.

I wonder if that new baby TFV8 is better on flavor than the bigger brother?

Could well be, but like you I think the TF-RDTA is the next on the list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like

What’s the prizes on the TF-RDTA over in the UK?

Would you like to have the link to the place where i found the cheap one in Germany?
Or do you order your tanks from China Vendors?

Could not decide between these so got both
Smok Micro TFV4 RED WITH BLACK $21.86
Original Smok TF-RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer G4 EDITION SILVER $18.95
Got them from Gearbest so delivery should be around 7-10 days, i can live with that.

2 Likes

seems to be around the same but in pounds so it’ll be cheaper for me to get from gearbest I think, like the look of the G4 deck too, what’s the difference between the S2 deck and the G2 deck??..anyone know?

Isn’t the S2 deck just for the TF-RDTA and the G2 for the TF-RTA?
It is what came up in my mind when you asked and i can be wrong.

1 Like

I think they a similar styles of deck just for different tanks as @Fenrir1 says.

2 Likes

That’s correct.

If u could only have one, which my budget will only allow, would u get G2 or G4. Leaning towards g2 just bc that velocity style deck is so easy to build on.

https://www.elementvape.com/smok-tf-rta-tank-g2-edition-g4-edition

$15 cheapest i can find

1 Like

I chose the G4 as Gearbest has the decks for sale (around £5 each) so i can always get the G2 later on if i want to.
That is a cracking price.

2 Likes

Herakles RTA-2

One hell of a Beast!

Just got it this morn, and threw some standard spaced claptons in there that come out at 0.44ohm, Have tried it up to 85w and it was honestly begging for more! Found the sweet spot for me at 50w with the airflow halfway closed though. Not bad flavor, very smooth vape, enjoyable, big chunky lung hits.

13 Likes

Did you find a good deal on that beast?

Yup, €16.50 from E-dym.pl The site where I get most of my concentrates from :slight_smile:

1 Like

Todays mail brought me some VG from Nic River and my label maker…

18 Likes

Couple of new ones in there. I really like how BCV will throw in a free sample here and there. Nice folks.

15 Likes

Huh. Free sample? :thinking:

Yeah, little 5ml bottle on the left was complimentary. Melon by LOR. Just happens @Maureeenie was telling me about that one a couple days ago. Worked out rather nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s pretty, that’s for sure. I like those large juice slots too. I bet it can keep up with some pretty high wattage.

With the 0.44 build I had in there it was laughing at me at 85w :smiley: I’ll try the same build again at 100w, once my batt’s charge for the cuboid. The juice slots help it keep up for sure. It’s so easy to build and wick too, loads of room in the newer [RTA 2] deck for your cotton ends.