Vape Mail 2016!

Mage time! whoop!

14 Likes

like the look of that :+1:…'nother one for the list …:confused:

Yeah, it’s nice and tidy, easy to build on and the flavor is impressing me alread. Fits lovely on my Tesla nano 60w, checked on the Cuboid too but it does have a teensy gap on there.

15 Likes

I got in mah Time Machine and went down to the Woolworths and picked one of these up …piece of junk is made in Japan! It’ll never last…

a little steel wool on that brass connector and it works! (C Batt)

Is it a coincidence this is post # 1964? I think not …heh available on eBay for $15 - $20 shipped me? like .25 cents at Yard sale

14 Likes

Nice Work @BoDarc :+1: I need to get me one I think, Santa has definitely been to my house today, got me some goodies to play with later :clap::clap::grin:

13 Likes

Man I bet that thing can Whoop some ass, I mean juice.:grinning:

I love these tanks. It’s the only one I like better than the Boreas. Rebuild that G4 deck with 26ga SS and in TC it’s vapin heaven.

18 Likes

Nice!! Did ya get a good deal?

Was just looking at the TF-RDTA.
My daughter stole my Billow v3 so I was looking for a replacement and as i have not tried any Smok devices I thought i would try one.
Have you tried the RDTA version?

1 Like

One of the best that I’ve tried… I have an Aromamizer on the way to arrive tomorrow

1 Like

Not tried the Aromamizer as i have the Boreas but I find it a little too big to carry to work.
Gearbest has both versions of the TF for around £15 so now i need to decide what 1 to get.

1 Like

I’ve been using the TFV4Micro for about 4 weeks and love it. I know it’s different from the TF-RTA and TF-RDTA in that it uses a RBA head but the flavor is great and it’s small for work. I also would like to get the TF-RTA but I already have a Griffin25 and a Boreas that I dont use.

2 Likes

Meant to be narrowing down my options not increasing them lol
I like the option of 3.5 or 5ml tank section.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Mine is cursed into beauty…she will just have to live with it.

1 Like

Sorry I know what you mean. It also has a 2.5ml glass and that’s what I use. The flavor is killer with the right coil and wick.

1 Like

From VapeNW I got the TF-RTA / G4 - 3 of them @ under $20 each from VapeNW. [quote=“jhmiller, post:1991, topic:42556”]
Have you tried the RDTA version?
[/quote]

Yes, I have one. It’s actually a good tank with great flavor, but it has a tendency to leak. And the G4 on the RTA. They come pre-loaded with quad claptons. I washed and tried those on my first G4 and thought it was awesome, that is until I rebuilt with quad 26ga SS and ran it in TC. Then it was just off the chain. Different strokes and all that, but this is currently my favorite RTA which is why I have 4 of them.

When I first did this I posted my results. You can read that if you’re interested… I had initial issues but once the SS coils broke in it’s been very stable. I’ve dry-burn cleaned a couple times since then and it’s still rocking.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link, I feel that the RTA version might be the one for me as i mostly vape ss and the quad setup looks awesome.

3 Likes

Grabbed another ProTank 4 and a Volt Meter (for the Crickets) and got my StormTrooper lunch box in. Yes it counts as vape mail lol…going to to be used for storage.

15 Likes

bit of a Smok fan myself, loving the TFV-8 Cloud beast at the moment, running these 2 side by side today just to do a comparison, I think the TFV-8 has a vast improvement on flavour over the TFV-4 ,but the Aromamizer is tough to beat in that area has to be said I am definitely going to have to try one of these TF-RTA’s though

10 Likes

That TFV8 is a cloudchasers dream but from what i understand not that good when it comes to flavor, please correct me if i’m wrong.
The one SMOK tank i wanna test out is the TF-RDTA since it has gotten awesome reviews on performance and flavor and i have found one for 29.95 Euros here in Germany which must be considered a bargain over here in Europe.

1 Like