Vape Mail 2016!

result !
My neighbour nicked my summer house!
(though to be fair … it was in his garden !)

1 Like

your summerhouse was in his garden??..
and he nicked it?..what did you lend him your summerhouse and he never returned it…??..
like…a drill or something??..
I’m trying really hard to imagine a scenario where you lend someone a summerhouse haha :laughing:

1 Like

1 Landlord, 1 house, 1 annexe, annexe been empty for 9 years, summerhouse in his part of the garden. Neighbour (used to be one of my lodgers - and is my best friend) moved into the annexe with his wife and Daughter (My God Daughter) and he has converted it to a music room and man cave

1 Like

wise man!..and fair play to him haha

he’s still my best friend, so I spend a lot of time there with him, and a beer

2 Likes

small order today, I can finally get my Pistachio Baklava up and running :yum:
and although I was promised some stickers with my next order AND it was even highlighted on the invoice…no stickers…sad faces all round…my fridge cries :disappointed:

11 Likes

We were out diving around and stopped in a Sporting Goods store (Mom and Pop) and I found a new bag for all my portable Vape gear. Inside is lined with plastic (to keep ammo dry?). Tried to find this later on sale indiviually but I think it’s something that came with another item and the customer didn’t get for whatever reason, so not available (?) …now it is mine. I left the cup in frame for size comparison

15 Likes

nice find :+1: …that bag would be unbelievably cool over here, you just wouldn’t find that. sweet.

1 Like

Efun.top

Vapenw

Vaporrange

15 Likes

ooft!..HAUL! :+1:

2 Likes

So jelly! NICE Mail!

2 Likes

Maganus DVC Replacement Coils - 5 Pack Ordered: 4 $4.97
Ohms0.2 67-1006-265 Shipped: 4 $19.88

Goocig Toro Tank Ordered: 1 $12.97
ColorBlack 67-1940-001 Shipped: 1 $12.97

Toro RCC coil - 5 pack Ordered: 1 $5.97
Ohms0.3 67-1941-263 Shipped: 1 $5.97

Order number one from VaporBeast

7 Likes

The prices were before the sale. It was $78 for all. Getting the new Pink Sigelei cause I was feeling girly :wink:

9 Likes

@BoDarc just gave me an idea! =D As I have a “travel bag” that came with a shaving “gift set” that I received one Christmas!

(hint: check the travel aisle next time you’re out shopping Pugs!)

3 Likes

$29.99

or $9.99 They also have these on Amazon Prime for $10.38 in multiple colors.

7 Likes

Damn. I liked it better before the edit where it was only $9.99. Lol

Still, a nice idea though! I can picture a VT133 in the top right pocket, a few 30ml’s in the center, spare batteries in cases (stacked) in the left pocket.

Just not sure what I’d do with the middle section, or the “bottom pouch”… Zombie apocalypse supplies maybe? /chuckles

2 Likes

yeah, i had them backwords…sorry. Did post one for 10 though, and on Prime for same price for free shipping.

2 Likes

Rolls of wire? Pliers, scissors, cotton, tweezers?

2 Likes

Have y’all seen this ?

4 Likes

Nice! How much was it? And now you have me checking all the links on that thread…Enabler :wink: