I got my winning prize from them no problems at all. Straight to the door. :+1:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy!

3 Likes

Buy 4 sell 2 to recoup some coin back. :wink:

4 Likes

Right on @Pattie you finally got some Provariā€™s :+1:

4 Likes

I, have the video but I canā€™t seem to up load it, it is in a mp4 format do you have any knowledge on this Help please!

1 Like

yep, they do I had an order come like split like that, but yesterday I one roll of 250ā€™!

2 Likes

Just the waiting game to play now brother. :yum:
Canā€™t wait till they show up. :+1:

4 Likes

THANK YOU to my friend across the pond!!

18 Likes

Your more than welcome. Glad it reached you safe and sound. Enjoy. :yum:

13 Likes

nice work @Pattie , any more proof needed that this is THE best vaping forum on the planetā€¦I donā€™t think so :grin::clap:

15 Likes

Those gauzes bring back memoryā€™sā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, yeah there from my ermā€¦ last hobby. :wink:

6 Likes

That you knewā€¦trust me, you needed it beforeā€¦and donā€™t sass your elders.

4 Likes

LOL. Yes sir.

Iā€™d never sass you!

*adds Metamucil to ozoā€™s orange drinkā€¦ *

4 Likes

I love gremlins bottles easy when mixing by weight to use better than BCV bottles they are too hard of a plastic

2 Likes

iJoy nano and coil building supplies just arrived :slight_smile:

13 Likes

My dinky little Smok Alien arrived, after just ordering yesterday, got it for a decent price too from an irish vendor. Iā€™m impressed that itā€™s so small and tidy for a dual 18650 device. Itā€™s barely bigger than my old reliable Evic mini!

Firmware updated, and itā€™s firing very nicely. really liking it. The tanks is decent too, got some of my staple ADV in, best way to test a new tank. Itā€™s a bit airy, so I have the AF closed off just over halfway. Using the 0.4ohm coil that was pre-installed.

15 Likes

A link for said ā€˜Irish vendorā€™ :yum:

1 Like

Based in Mallow, Cork. I actually bought from the owner on Facebook, he was awaiting stock to come in. Couldnā€™t be happier with their service, paid via paypal yesterday eve, package came here at 10am, nice :slight_smile: It wonā€™t be as quick overseas obviously. ā‚¬70 delivered for the kit it was. Not much dearer than FT or GB and without the lengthy wait

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. :+1:
Bookmarkrd. :yum:

1 Like