Vape Mail 2016!

You would.

2 Likes

Maybe I will think about.

I already have 5 in the mix blender for you.

3 Likes

You are da man!

Ya, I wouldn’t rile up William Wallace, eh?

Love me some G2 Hohmies…
Rapidly becoming a favorite.

1 Like

I’m enjoying it so far. I haven’t really got into doing much with it yet though. It’s big and bulky but a lot lighter than the other two battery mods I have. It seems like it’s going to be very durable and damn near bullet proof.

1 Like

Yeah, like vaping 18 mg juice. Oh , yeah all the juices are 18 is that okay with you. Or do you want me to up it?

1 Like

Got this few week ago love this tank better than than my Griffin was on sale at VapeNW 15 bucks now 24 Dollars but we’ll worth it in my opinion
Herakles RTA-4 25mm $24.99 Two-Post Velocity-Style by Sense

13 Likes

Wow… someday I’ll grow up and have a VAPE BUDGET like some of ya’ll’s !!
Crazy!!
I’m so jelly!

5 Likes

Little birthday present to me from me finally came :heart_eyes: …been after one for ages, review on the Mage shall be coming shortly :wink:

16 Likes

Nice. And nice color choice on the HΩhm Wrecker. Did you grab one from VaporCube on Black Friday, also? Heck of a deal.

1 Like

I did yeah, even with the $22 shipping and £15 customs it was still a steal, exactly what I was looking for, I love it it’s awesome

Yep! I got the same color and $48 shipped. I’m really liking it.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Whoop! Love love love mine :+1:

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

Me Three

3 Likes

i am waiting for the kit from gearbest , so ill have a second one , these fit in my hand very nice , perfect size on the go or at home

3 Likes

anything i should know about this mod

I have had exactly zero issues with it at all - i did swap out the baby beast (I got the kit) for the cloud beast with the rda 16 deck / or the v8t8 coils but i love it. It is quite small and the batteries last me a full day (depending on how much I hit it).

Liked it so much I have another on the way.

2 Likes

Don’t you just love the big ugly beast? My 1st G2 is the same color and the one I use the most.

1 Like

I think it’s awesome lol I have one niggle with it though, it’s just that little tiny bit too narrow, so anything 24mm has a little hang over…apart from that, it’s amazing, love the menus haha ‘clock if insanity’…brilliant, built by vapers obv, I just can’t get over how solid the thing is, it’s the Tonka of the Vape world lol

2 Likes