Vape Mail 2016!

Yes it is. Everything in it is user replaceable as well. I had a G1 and converted to a G2 by replacing the board. The hardest part was drilling the hole for the USB port and that just took a minute or two. Have fun with it!

1 Like

Having fun wit it right now :grin:

1 Like

Really enjoying the coil ar . Azerothā€¦ g priv. Is nice. Purchased it for work. Got it really cheap black Friday.
Just realized my phone had a update now pics look stretched

10 Likes

big baby best looks great with our members awesome tank bands

Baby

8 Likes

Is that the silicone sleeve that comes in the g-priv mod kit? I donā€™t see it included on the full kit with tank, but I do see it listed in the mod kit. Nice looking kit!

1 Like

I see some blue bottles back thereā€¦Element?

1 Like

Their just cobalt dropper bottles I think

2 Likes

FGot the eVic VTC Dual in the mail today. Holy crap this thing weighs a ton. When I got it out of the mailbox I thought maybe it came with batteries.

Unwrapped the box weighed 0.996lbs. Ok, it has a little extra hardware in there to convert it to single battery. Weighed it with the dual set up coming in at 0.454lbs and I havenā€™t put batteries in it yet!

First impressions are that itā€™s a big hunk of metal and itā€™s not very attractive at all.

ETA: It does have a clock on it :expressionless:

6 Likes

So i did go crazy and bought myself a Metal Moose Stab Wood mech mod. Besides its looks it has this nice switch which is really firm and the throw is really really short. All in all a gorgeous mech.

18 Likes

LOVE it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

Outstanding! Itā€™s a beautiful piece. Iā€™m jelly.

1 Like

Thanks man, iā€™m kinda in love with it. The switch man it is something else, havenā€™t had a switch this smooth with such a short throw in any mech as of yet

1 Like

@Pugs1970 Love to se your review on the Hohm Wrecker :smiley: Is that a G2 ?

3 Likes

I agree. Would love to see a pugs review. The G2 has quickly became my favorite mod.

2 Likes

I just ordered one how is TC with SS and do the coils have to be spaced ? I have seen videos with tight coils

2 Likes

Ashamed to say,but I canā€™t answer your question. Iā€™ve only ran Nichrome 80 and kanthal in it so far. I havenā€™t had it long enough to play around with the TC. And I donā€™t own any SS :cry:

1 Like

I just really started to get into coil building so I havenā€™t ordered much wire. I just love the HĪ©hm Wrecker because it hits harder than anything Iā€™ve used. Light weight. I havenā€™t seen the full potential of what it can do yet.

My first attempt at fused claptons, 24Nichrome/34 kanthal.

9 Likes

Got a little separation on the wraps. I made 3 more sets and they wrap stayed together better.

2 Likes

throw pics of those bad boys here! :+1:

6 Likes