Vape Mail 2016!

All from ecx

12 Likes

No it’s a tank band i purchased from @Whiterose0818… the black mod covert came with the kit

2 Likes

It is yeah I bought the G2 though so if I get time I may do a review on it, I love the thing though has to be said lol, the things a tonka

1 Like

26650 from vape superstore, came with sweets!

12 Likes

Bon appetit while you charge the battery :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s 3/4 charged :wink:

1 Like

I’ll soon rectify that…

4 Likes

discharge profile for that battery , dunno if i have sent it to you yet

4 Likes

What is that??

Xmas Supplies !

14 Likes

a graph & data of the ijoy battery capacity & the actual discharge characteristics of the battery so the battery meter is 99% accurate

3 Likes

Have you taken to drinking the stuff. Puggsy

2 Likes

Don’t knock it till you tried it man :wink: lmao

Helloooo mr postman

14 Likes

I’m really jealous, I never get candy, and look at all that delicious synthetic popcorn :frowning:

6 Likes

I know you have not been here long Cossie. But we call that plastic it’s a polymer so don’t eat it. Teaching these immigrants is tiring. We need to build a wall around our planet! Aliens!!

4 Likes

Note to self:
Stop eating the candy and tattoos, it’s made of plastic.

7 Likes

Wait…aren’t those the biodegradable packing peanuts made from cornstarch? You can eat those @CosmicTruth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I was just going to mention… That really only applies to human physiology, so I wouldn’t even bother trying to warm him? Her? It. Yeah.

Who knows. Our plastics actually could be like candy for aliens for all we know! Lol

What I was going to warn folks (humanoid) about was to make sure you don’t sniff/smell/snort that popcorn. I hear you can get popcorn lung that way… :rolling_eyes: :laughing:

;p

4 Likes

Isn’t that crack?