Vape Mail 2016!

Here is what Mooch says about the MH1…MH1

Personally I would return them and pick something else. 10a limit is too low for how I vape.

1 Like

Got a roll of 26g kanthal in today.

Ordered: Koolada, menthol, peppermint, sweetener, sweet strawberry, blackcurrant, cheesecake graham cracker, Chocolate doughnut, creme de menthe, some VG, some 72 nic, and some new bottles.

Actually didn’t realise how much I ordered until I listed them all there :smiley:

1 Like

And so it begins!

2 Likes

better get building!!! :wink::wink:

7 Likes

Oh my. Isn’t she beautiful? :smiley:

1 Like

That looks pretty spiffy! :smiley:

1 Like

it’ll be a favorite!!! I still rock my 4 and it’s a solid mod I can only imagine this will be too :grinning:

I have been waiting for going on 2 months now for my silver iPV5 to show up from FastTech. They keep changing my shipping date, so I made a ticket this morning. Hopefully that lights a fire under their butts.

1 Like

man I hate that!!!

Looking good bro. :ok_hand:
You’ll love this one. Awsome paint job? Loving mine mate, never out my hand lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I have the blue one also so I am not sweating it. I think they realized their mistake by selling them at 20% off. I got mine for $41.64 which was a steal for that mod. So I think they are stringing me along hoping I will cancel the order. Not a freakin’ snowball’s chance in hell that’s happenin’.

I waited 9 weeks for my TFV4 from Fasttech. It still hadnt shipped, so I cancelled. Very disappointed. I will do my very best to avoid EVER ordering from them again.

3 Likes

Believe me, I have considered it. But I assume that is why they have that feature on their site. So they can lure suckers in with a sale, then not ship the item you get the best deal on. I am a very patient man. And I am pretty good at sending nasty hate mail. And I also have this forum to post my thoughts on their service should they decide to string me along much longer.

2 Likes

Hmm. That’s interesting. It still means nothing to me lol. I have to admit that I have done no research with regards to batteries. The only mod I have ever owned that needed non-built in batteries is the snow wolf 200W. The only baterries i have ever owned for it are the VTC4’s as they are highly regarded in the vape community. I simply needs a second set for when those are charging.

does this mean I am putting myself in danger? Or does this simply mean the batteries will last a shorter time after a full charge when using the LG MH1?

@TheFlavorChaser how do you vape? On my velocity I build ~0.3 ohm coils and on my subtank mini ~0.4 ohm.

1 Like

Yay for Vape Mail! I got my stuff from FT (mini, sleeves, coils, batt wraps, and a subtank mini base that I grabbed on a whim), flavors from ECX (can anyone guess what I’m planning on mixing w/that butter pecan? :stuck_out_tongue: ) and @Pro_Vapes was super sweet and sent me the Thai Chai he got and I’m super excited about it. I :heart: Chai (TPA’s is decent) and I’m hoping I can make some good mixes with it.

7 Likes

Yes unfortunately at 10 amps maximum it would be dangerous.I would return them and look for better batteries.We need batteries that can handle 20 amps stable and 30 amps peak.
If you have a smart phone you can get a free app called VAPE TOOL.It has built in calculators for configuring coils and it has a pretty decent battery database to see how batteries compare.

1 Like

I usually use a mech mod of one sort or another, daily drivers are Noisy Cricket w/ an Indestructible built at 0.32 ohms and a Smpl w/ a Velocity clone built at 0.21 ohms. In the Cricket I use LG HB2’s which are 30amp batteries. So at 8.4v on the Cricket and 0.32 ohms thats 26.25 amps and on the Smpl 4.2v and 0.21 ohms thats 20 amps. Both far above the 10 amp rating of the MH1 batteries.

2 Likes

I agree about avoiding Fasttech if at all possible.I ordered a few items back in December when they had a sale.I ordered a couple more Noisy Crickets and some RDA’s, the website said they were in stock.A week later they emailed me stating they were on back order.At first they would email me every two weeks asking if I could wait another week.I hadn’t heard from them going on three weeks so I sent an email this morning.The Noisy Crickets came in today’s mail.Yaaay

3 Likes

@TheFlavorChaser, @BoyHowdy. Thanks. Advice taken on board. Returning them tomorrow. I will take the one vtc4 they have and order a new one when back home in the UK. Unless there’s a better battery I should be looking at?

1 Like

I have had good luck with the Sony VTC4 or VTC5 but you must be careful as they are the most cloned battery out there.
I quit buying Sony for a while because you couldn’t find real Sony’s.They are now back producing them and available from trusted stores.
I have also used the following.
Samsung 25R
Samsung 30Q
LG HE2
LG HG2

2 Likes