Vape Mail 2016!

I see Bust-a-Nut in your future. Mixing up 150ml from my flavor base as we speak. And it looks like maybe some Leche Butterlicious :wink:

1 Like

My FT orders from Chinese New Year are starting to tickle in. Today i got a Zephyrus V2 and 50 15ml plastic bottles. The Zephyrus is very disappointing, the airflow is very restricted with the stock .3ohm coil. As a result it heats up quickly. Ill try to throw a build on the RBA section but i dont have high hopes, i see it going back in the box. The airflow is just to tight for me.

EDIT TO ADD: And now the dern thing has leaked 3ml of juice all over the place with the stock coil. Id suggest getting a different tank…

Got some work to do this evening:

4 Likes

Some goodies that have been trickling in over the last week or so.

5 Likes

A few new pieces of Hardware to date,

The VTBOX200 I picked in a group buy with DNA 200 THEMES FACEBOOK GROUP, at that time only ten of these in the world had been released! OH BOY lol, thought it was pretty cool at the time loving the Mod! They have not been released to the Masses yet.

The Krixus, and the Tug Tank/Dolphin Tank I got today, will check them both out and give em a go!

4 Likes

Let me know how you like that Tug Tank!

Well, so far not to bad I watched a couple of videos the Thursday, two of them gave it a good review a third guy this Tristen somebody? talked about it was a piece of garbage, comparing it to the Target Tank and it’s C cell totally diff. unit! he said it was not fit for the masses. When I had found out that the Dolphin was a limited run and then Flawless decided to have a go with this I said I will give it a shot! it is not bad, I did find a couple of cons, the normal slow ramp up, it was to ohm out 0.03 + - but it started out at 0.55 and goes between that and 0.03-0.04 BUT the first nite the taste was nasty, I did forget to give it a bath! figured it was born in the USA they would have done that lol. But other than that I will buy a new coil set and keep on keeping on! I did change the the drip tip to a wide bore, though.:sunglasses:
Oh yeah no leaks no drips none of that shit that Tristen dude was sayin!

My camera skills are getting F%&KED UP oh well I’m 62 what do you expect! lol

3 Likes

Picked up a few more flavors and some refills.

6 Likes

The stash keeps growing.

Received my new real flavors from @Walt_RealFlavors can’t wait to try them out. I think I’ll mix some up now…

5 Likes

Those are some sexy bottles. Be gentle on the coffee… It is a bit over powering…

BUT that Mixed Berries and SMS are great! Love them

3 Likes

Me too! Just doing a finger test I can tell these are gonna be good. I wanna drink the lemonade! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice! Those look like the same 60ml PET bottles Grant’s using with Nicotine River. Did they come with twist tops too? If not, I bet I know where you can get some. :grinning:

I like the labels a lot too, Walt! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Real Flavors! New Labs and MORE Testing to be 100% Transparent!

I got a few flavors today. My EuroFlavor order and the FlavourArt flavors from the ECX weekend sale.

6 Likes

WOOT! WOOT! Strawberry Shortcake Bar and Rhodonite here I come!

Also, I can’t wait to play around with Lemon Sicily and Meringue in my Strawberry Mix. The INW Cactus is goings straight into my tropical Mix, hope it plays nice with melons and peach!

6 Likes

I hate FA bottles, but then that’s just because my scales hasn’t arrived yet! Nightmare for syringe users they are.

I got some FA meringue and lemon sicily … no prize for guessing what Ive been making. Also some cap sugar cookie V2 [vendor sent the wrong one, but I’ll give it a go]

2 of my bigger orders are … out there … somewhere!

Took 48. Days. But I finally got two sets

7 Likes

I got my Omega 30mm BFT tank today. I also got Nonna’s Cake and Sour Wizard from Nicotine River. 120 mls FA for $13… not a bad deal. I really like the new bottles NR is using…

6 Likes

I see you got the BFT…I’m still playing with mine, tryna find the perfect build. Lemme know what you try/prefer

1 Like