Vape Mail 2016!

Nice haul @sillyrabbit!

Some great choices there. :ok_hand:

Well the griffin is on pre order. Not sure how that pic got there. Iā€™m excited about getting it. I probably wonā€™t see this one till the middle of next month.

i found the solution i needed: fiber freaks cotton blend density no. 2. it did the trick.
i use exclusively fiber freaks wicking material and rayon. i have like 5 different kinds of fiberfreaks wicking material and they are all totally better than cotton. and of course rayon, which is leagues ahead of cotton. one of these materials will always get the job done.
i use 3 mm ID on the apache as wellā€¦it is such an easy tank to build on and refill. it is a most excellent take!

that diablo is pretty sweetā€¦whered you find a 5ml at?

I found it on eBay from a guy in gaorgia

1 Like

I got my Billow v3 todayā€¦

6 Likes

Just for shits and giggles I got two 180 mil 3mg SWAGG SAUCE. BERRY CHEESECAKE AND STRAWBERRY CANDY. $19 each and they are good Sitting in the krixus . A

1 Like

Which do you prefer?

I kind of want a Griffin. I have a Bellus, and itā€™s a bit of a PITA to build on. Itā€™s very tight, canā€™t do anything more than basic 26g duals.

Well the normal griffin has a great build deck. I got 22g TI in it. The new 25mm griffin with the top airflow its on a pre order. The Diablo has a great build deck as well.
Right this minute Iā€™m rocking this Krixus ceramic coil and loving the flavor off this thing. Nice wide open top fill. Good airflow. And the flavor. Is like wow. And it rocking at 100 watts Hope this helps ya a little

1 Like

I donā€™t have any big mods for the larger Griffin, so it would be the 22mm. I have the Velocity atty and love that deck, so simple. I could manage on a tighter version. The problem with the Bellus is the small 3-post deck, and small diameter - to allow for the chimney. It can also be a bitch for leaks. But Iā€™ve sorted that with a simple trick [blow air down the drip tip after filling and closing with the air holes shut, then open, no leaks!] When you do get it right though, itā€™s got great flavour.

1 Like

Well you would like the 22mm griffin. They also have the new top airflow with it two now. The Krixus was a good buy in my opinion. They say each coil will last 6 months. They give you 2. Plus cotton replacements.

Just got my juices in, today, from @Alisa!!!
Her adaption of my Rusty Ax, and then Nanner Puddinā€™, Caramella Cake, and Loopy Cereal!
Thanks! YUM!

5 Likes

So very happy you got 'em!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

that drip tip ROCKS \m/\m/ and I HATE all my metal ones. Too hot.Do most tanks have glass or ceramis replacable tips in styles like that? I hadnā€™t gotten around to thinking about that yet.

Looks great btw! Choo gotā€™s STYLE!!

2 Likes

Thanks UT. I prefer Acrylic or Delrin drip tips. I absolutely despise glass. You take two good tugs and they look like crap.
Metal just gets too hot for me, and it is always ā€¦cold to the lips.

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it after you put it through its paces. :slight_smile:
Vape ON PV!

1 Like

@bradslinux So how much are they and do you post to the UK?

2 Likes

Still canā€™t find one in the eu/uk.