Vape Mail 2016!

The ipv x2 tungsten coil. Ohm’s cold 0.05, hot 0.08.
Not a cloud machine but plenty of flavour.
@LordVapor this might intrest you buddy.

5 Likes

Oh wow that looks beautiful on there. So what temp/wattage you running it at? My next wish is the come out with a green version of the tank and mod. But I really wish they just went with a regular RTA design.

I’m running mine at 480f and 55w. Tried to go higher but getting dry hits. But i can see that it’s down to my wicking, so have to practise a bit.
Real easy to wick, clean and change flavours. Coils are good for 6 mts ( so they say).
Flavour is there but have to master the wick to get the best i think. :ok_hand:

Well keep me posted. I may get one just for shits and giggles. But until then this looks pretty damn good too…

1 Like

Will do buddy. I changed the glass in my billow v2 to get a match.

3 Likes

Pretty cool too! My silver one should be here from FastTech sometime before Christmas. I am thinking it will be used for my new Diablo. The authentic Diablo is probably my favorite tank now. Beast of a creation. I just wish they made them in blue.

1 Like

Awsome can’t wait to see a pic. I’ve been in 2 minds whether to have a go at a clone, just to check them out.
If there up to it you don’t mind getting an authentic.

here’s my baby blue… haha :wink::wink:

3 Likes

What you think of the Diablo’s?

You definitely should buy one. But the best clones are on eBay . Let me see if I can find them on the EU side of the pond for you…

Pop into this thread in a bit and I will give my run down of the 5 Diablos I have.

1 Like

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - TFA 60ml

Just some refills. This tells you what I’ve used up making juice just for myself. Sorry my internet connection is so, slow I can barely do anything, so I had to put this msg at the end. Nicotine River sure has good prices and I’m looking forward to receiving their new bottles with the twist caps. I did put ELR in the coupon code box and got a discount. Thanks. Wish they had free shipping.

1 Like

sillyrabbit, Do you realize the joy you bring to people. When I read your name, it makes me happy.

2 Likes

Well thank you. I’m glad I can make someone mile :grinning:

3 Likes

More Vape Mail from @therabidweasel and @bradslinux! Thank you guys so much!!! HUGE help to getting started in this DIY adventure! I would be nowhere near ready to mix if it weren’t for all of you. I have learned so much here, and with the amazing Vape-it-Forward mentality, this community has me so pumped to be making some deliciousness in no time!! @Alisa, and @LordVapor, and everyone else in on this, Thank you all so much! Can’t wait to continue this and help someone else get started, too!

13 Likes

Good little haul right there :astonished:

2 Likes

I think that was sent to the wrong address! LOL
Have fun.

2 Likes

Just got my Orange Blossom flavor in :slight_smile: 60ml “sample”… more like year supply lol
Thanks for the tip @DarthVapor

4 Likes

And more stuff! I am told this was from you @BoyHowdy, so THANK YOU! :smile:

11 Likes

Your welcome and have fun!

7 Likes

I see the generosity is still here. That is awesome.

7 Likes