Vape Mail 2016!

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.:yum:
I have often thought of trying a squonk box please let us know your thoughts about the Dripbox when you have the opportunity.

2 Likes

Amen to that brother. I know Kanger gets a bad rap but itā€™s the first company I ever tried when I started vaping (evod) so I have a little of a thing for them. Mind you, Iā€™m still waiting on my rx200 to show up lol. Our brother in vape arms @ozo did a great review on his kanger squonk. Iā€™ll be throwing my ā€œtakeā€ on it on here soon as well.

Continuing the discussion from KangerTech DRIPBOX Starter Kit:

1 Like

How do you like those dotmod tips?

That Axis is sweet!

2 Likes

Now THATā€™s one sexy mod! Enjoy! Stabilized wood is a bad, bad rabbit hole to enter :joy: bad for your wallet, at least

2 Likes

@MisterSinner
Me gustarĆ­a tan pronto tendrĆ” una cĆ”lida Modelo ā€¦ como lo harĆ­a un Coors frĆ­o!

You are starting off with great things that others dream of. You will be blessed by doing so. I was fortunate to begin with many quality tools that crossed over from my business and hobbies for so many decades. My budget today is a far cry from years ago before retirement, and I certainly understand how younger folks budgets are these days, but quality is quality [it makes for not only an easier job, but a better job], and junk is always junk [which is the reverse, and in the end, you will still end up buying the quality tools, unless the [job] wasnā€™t that important in the first place].Now, that being said, some of my tools are old, and well used, and though still better than cheap ones, could stand replacementā€¦like maybe my 40yr old magnetic stirrer ! I will also throw this out thereā€¦Modelo is not junk :sunglasses: I have been drinking it probably for as long as you are old. A GREAT tool. I canā€™t get your pic to enlarge, but I can tell you the CM 521TAB is a Godsend for building onā€¦but those diagonal cutters will need to be replaced, as you will see [no slam, Dude, just reality :scream: The Badger mixer kicks ass, so be careful of splashing, but it will pulse stir until you get used to it.[I run it wide open without worries in an Erlenmeyer flask, as long as my batch is half the volume of capacity, but it also works great in a 1oz boston bottle if you are careful]. You are gonna love the Dripbox for itā€™s versatility [I drip it all day, right down itā€™s throat, and use the squonk to go shopping, eat out, watch movies, and take it to bed with meā€¦which is when I charge it for the next day, and it doesnā€™t take long. It is charged when the cats make me get up and pee, er, uh, I mean let them out of the bedroom. Folks can belittle Kanger and I take no offense, it works well for my world, and I have more Kanger than anything. There are distinct places for all of the great products in this cloud world. I have Kanger mixed with Alliance V2+, or with Avocado RTA, or with Eleaf istick 100W, etc. Itā€™s like muscle carsā€¦you can be a snob [Ford, Chevy,Mopar, Euro, etc.] but the more you drive them, the more you want to drive the othersā€¦IF you are not a snobā€¦and you will enjoy life moreā€¦and I can attestā€¦life is too short. God bless youā€¦you are on the right path.

2 Likes

Youā€™re right about Kanger. I have 6 subtank minis. Theyā€™re probably my overall favorites because they just fit my style. I have plenty of spare parts to keep them goingā€¦ lol

4 Likes

I love the box, the cords, it has quality written all over itā€¦and I love quality.
Shiner Bock is quality. My Uncle Ed was a brewmaster there for years. My fave may be the Black, maybe the Kosmos, or Prickly Pear, but I would jump in bed with the IPA anytime, without hesitation.
[they stole my Uncle Ed from Falstaff in Galveston in the early 1960ā€™s]

2 Likes

You are a saint sir. Thank you and the ELR family for the great advice and even moreā€¦the humble attitudes. Sorry for the crappy pic, those are nylon tip pliers not cutters :wink: Def looking forward to starting builds with the 521 tab. I ordered it and the badger because I saw you and @5prock3t had it in a few pics/suggestions and was def intrigued. As for the badger, did you clean the rod in a usc or anything prior to use?

this Modelo is for you mi hermano (Btw, your spanish is fantastic)

7 Likes

I clean everything in vodka ! Sometimes I am messy and a new [flavor] gets inside of me during the process !
Not my faultā€¦asphalt !
When I mix, I always have a beaker of vodka on my desk.Sometimes I need a shot of nic, or flavor, etc. and I grab a syringe for a small use, and I wash with the vodka. I clean the stirring rod on the Badger all the time by just using it in the vodka. When the vodka gets some use, I dump it down the sink and refillā€¦itā€™s cheap.
Off the record, sometimes when I get new flavors in, they smell terrific, and a 1/2oz+ of fresh vodka is in a little beaker, SOMEHOW [???] it gets tested with a few drops. SQUONK and itā€™s goneā€¦in one shot, if you can imagine that. The Badger 121 also works GREAT for that test method. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Brilliant. :smile:

1 Like

Off to squonk on the sofa with ROKUā€¦

2 Likes

Very nice. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Itā€™s a clone. No way Iā€™m paying 20 quid for a drip tip. My RDA was cheaper than that!!

I like it so far. Only used it for few hours, though. Looks great on my Black Moonshot.

Oh, and I paid 3,50 delivered for it!

2 Likes

Haha good looking clone. Looks killer on that moonshot.

1 Like

Itā€™s not perfect but I am a sucker for matchy/matchy things.

6 Likes

looks damn good to me man! awesome setup.

2 Likes

@MisterSinner
Gracias por el frĆ­o especial , uno de mis favoritos .

I have a tip for the CM 521 TAB that I keep forgetting to mentionā€¦for everyone that uses one.
I usually have long enough coil leads/tails that I can grab them when I snip them flush, so the wire doesnā€™t sail across the desk or on the floor, but I know many people just cut them.
I have seen 2 videos now where the tiny tail fell into the hole where the banana/alligator continuity wires plug in. It can short out the board, and to remove it would require disassembly.
You can find small rubber plugs at Radio Shack. You can hold the wire with small needle nose pliers when you snip. I leave mine long enough to grab with my fingers.
I am always barefoot, and my office is carpeted, and I donā€™t want any sticking in my feet, the vacuum cleaner, the cats feet,ā€¦or down in the 521 TAB.

4 Likes

Brilliant. Thank you for the heads up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received these yesterday by total surprise. Canā€™t say thank you enough. I love these mods.

11 Likes