Vape Mail 2016!

The V2+ and the Avocado are spares [extras], as is everything else in that order. I really like the Alliance flavor, and test all my juice in it, but I don’t like the posts and the screws, and occasionally tightening the coils, it cuts my wire. Gets on my nerves, then it’s off to the rodeo…

3 Likes

I had the problem of the alliance cutting my wires. I used a cheap set of small files from harbor freight to smooth the post holes and the ends of the set screws. Now it doesn’t cut…I use twisted 30ga Ti in most of my builds, which is about as delicate as wire can be…so I completely undestand the frustration…I thought that was pretty lame for an American made atty. I have never had that problem on othe attys.

1 Like

I bought some grub screws for them [V2+] and will use them the next build.
I have a tapered diamond file I am hoping to smooth out the holes with.
I wish it had a velocity style deck/posts.

1 Like

Just got in the Griffin 25 with top airflow. It sure is purdy!

11 Likes

Looks like I will be making some coils tonight.

3 Likes

finally…a month later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Rolling Rock are you from PA ?

From the Mitten State.

1 Like

Vape Mail from Geek Vape!

9 Likes

Just arrived…

12 Likes

Oh yummy. I see some awesome flavors , the chocolate :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Ya wanted to try @Amy2 mix of Neapolitan ice cream

2 Likes

Hell yeah. That looks so so good

I hope you like it, Just give it time to steep. You can try it SnV but for me it needed to steep. :blush:

1 Like

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Real Flavors!

Got an assortment of wires from lightning Vapes .

My three liter USC died last week.I hope the six liter replacement a better lifespan.
I am happy that my 125ml bottles fit perfectly, when using the basket the water comes to the neck of the bottle.I am sure overloading the last one without the basket was the reason for the failure.

12 Likes

How many bottles can you fit at a time in the 6 liter?

3 Likes

Very nice. Good Vape Mail day

3 Likes

Not sure where this came from. No note or nothing. But damn THANK YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE

11 Likes

Not me this time but she sure is purty !

1 Like

It’s gorgeous

2 Likes