Vape Mail 2016!

It will hold a dozen of the glass 120ml boston rounds, possibly a couple more but I haven’t tried.

1 Like

I love the color , that is Awesome!

I’m soooooooooooo jealous!!! I LOVE green and that thing is sooooo PURDY~!!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Total noob question but what is its purpose? Cleaning the bottles or are you using it for another purpose?

1 Like

The purpose of the ultra sonic cleaner. I use mine to steep my juice. And I use it to clean all my attys and any Vape stuff you want cleaned and sterilize Good all purpose tool

2 Likes

Awesome I thought you were using it for steeping but wasn’t sure. I might have to look into one.

2 Likes

How long do you warm steep the juice? Sorry just want to know as much as possible on this lol

1 Like

going to be a fun weekend :smile:

9 Likes

I got home from the doctors and found this on my door step. Again have no clue from who. But thank you from my heart. Looks like a mixing I will go

8 Likes

Here’s the new driptips. But… After this photo I sanded them down a bit so they fit nicely on Aromamizers that have a nipple. Also, I like them a little smaller or more pointy. I used 5 different grades of sandpaper from 350 to 1500 grit and a Dremel. They came out just right and just as smooth and shinny as they were. I hesitated and thought about it for a few days before I decided to go ahead and do it. The dude who made them said he could go no further, but I did and it did not compromise them in any way. I wouldn’t do that after paying $80 for 5. While I was at it, I sanded some of my other driptips in the same way. so now -finally- I have enough of the kind/size that I prefer for my 14 mods/Tanks. Yes, I’m up to 14 now. I only have 4 tanks or drippers that are not on mods. Yesterday, I got a Theorem. It vapes and has flavor of 10/10, but it’s top fill is a poor design. Going now to find a YouTube video and get comfortable with it. I’ll post more on it later.

9 Likes

When you fill the TopTank mini…
Turn your AFC to the OFF [airflow] position before you take the top cap off to prevent leaking into the base.

1 Like

On it. This is my 2nd one. Had to get the ss one. Matchy mactchy :blush:

1 Like

Just a different color squonker…[one for each hand :smile_cat: ]
$36.95 delivered to the house…WITH a MXJO 2500mah 35A

6 Likes

Congrats on the Griffin @MisterSinner let me know how ya like it, mine (2 Griffin 25’s w/out top air flow) are still somewhere in China last time I checked the tracking on them :frowning:

2 Likes

Lastest batch of Flavors came in… my first of Hangsen (the Italian Cream) so I could make @Alisa CreamStone

4 Likes

@Alisa
DaMomma has a way of sneaking into your wallet.
Texan women are a force that even Chuck Norris acknowledges.

4 Likes

I waited forever too…long enough that the Griffin 25 came out.:joy:

Well my latest tracking says “Shanghai, Shanghai sent to leave San Francisco” which means it’s either in San Fran or trying to get there lol

that’s the worse tracking ever lol…just stuck in limbo

My last China order went from someplace in China to Alaska to Hong Kong to Cincinnati (?) then by truck to Montana to Chicago and finally to Los Angeles. That one little package saw more places than I have…

4 Likes