Vape Mail 2016!

Only issue I have ever had (well 5 issues now) is with this particular location SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 I have had 5 packages completely vanish into thin air there never to be seen again… I did however get one that went through there… I literally cringed when I saw that location in tracking but it moved after that which was a relief… I swear that is the bermuda triangle of the usps!

3 Likes

Lol bermuda triangle of usps :joy: that sucks id be so mad if i lost even one, much less 5.
Guess i should be glad i dont live in MA anymore :stuck_out_tongue: (havent for 15 years now)

1 Like

I sure glad I don’t live there I try to avoid buying things I think might even go near there… my Vapecrafters order went through there and came out the other side so apparently the bermuda triangle doesnt eat flavour bases or maybe it does and I just got really lucky.

1 Like

Good to know. I’ll just keep my ordering online from them. May stop buy if I happen to be in the area but won’t go out of my way. It would be cool if they offered in store pickup. Order at online prices, drive over and pick it up. Won;t happen but it would be cool.

Look what just came in, @MisterSinner @Cloyce:

6 Likes

:thumbsup: swwet. Wish the 1st one had made it that fast lol

2 Likes

My mail finally showed :slight_smile: got a few Samsung 25R batteries for a friend (along with an istick 200w and aromamizer supreme. He didnt have a card so he gave me cash to order it all for him and i got a little extra out of it for the trouble. Still waiting on mod and tank from fasttech but illumn shipped quickly!)
Also got my drip tip from fasttech as replacement for the broken glass they sent that i decided to get this instead for similar price. It is surprisingly nice quality for only $2. The only thing i dislike is how loose the airflow control is, it has a little wobble and when closed it isn’t airtight… But it looks great on the stainless steel supreme tho because of the airflow being loose i might not use it as often. The one that came with it and the one brad made have much better draw.

8 Likes

On the right is the first limitless with custom drip tip
On the left. The new red bandana limitless plus. Just received it today. I really love the changes they did and hold a little more then 6.5 mils.

12 Likes

Omg i love that! The red bandana coloring is freeeeekin awesome!! Where did you get it?? I must knows!

1 Like

I got it off eBay $32 took 3 days to get it

1 Like

Good deal! I just found it on fasttech but its still listed over $40 plus the weeks itd take to come hah. I will definitely have to shop around and get one when i have the extra moolahs to spend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I didn’t really have the extra money. But I love the avocado 24 and the limitless so much I had to get it

1 Like

Do you wick the avacado all the way to bottom of glass? Or just half way down?

I sick it about a 1/4 of they way down the glass. On the limitless to the top of the glass

I got these yesterday and today… another Vt133, 4oz Holy Vanilla and a Donut sample from DIY (Flavor Shack) and 3 dozen 30 ml amber glass bottles.

14 Likes

Funny, I got that same yellow and black vt133 in the mail today too! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

11 Likes

I saw your post the other day about ordering one, so I copied you.:sunglasses:
I want to be as cool as you @Big_Benny_MI!

8 Likes

Right back at ya @Pro_Vapes ! I just finished mixing up some of your Exotic Peach Yogurt v2. Let the steep time begin. Got all the ingredients same time as the vt133. It was a good day for vape mail.

2 Likes

Lol i have to do walks thru the house each week collecting my misplaced bottles… 4 over here 7 over there 8 in the other room… Lol no worry no kids here to worry about. I try to just wash mine out to reuse personally, and save the brand new ones for people that want to buy some off me lol

1 Like

That’s in my top 3 favorites… Subliminal and Blunana Blaze round out my top 3.

1 Like