Vape Mail 2017!

@juice_junkie_lover Thanks! Great conversation piece.

3 Likes

lol, if u like balls between your lips, i just saw this…

4 Likes

Lol, Sweet! Love the copper one.

1 Like

Got my Modfather RDA a couple of days ago and it fit perfectly on top of my Maxo Zenith. Only problem is the Zenith took a dive on me the day before :frowning_face:

I have the new Daedalus arriving today though so I will have something to play with. :grinning:

7 Likes

Well if you need anything let me know, I still need to get you a wedding gift!

4 Likes

Just for those new to the forum!

5 Likes

Don’t go starting that crap again.
Take your meds :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I ran out, and they won’t give me anymore because they say I need to go to a “facility”!

6 Likes

Finally got my 1000 gram scale! Yes it measures to the hundred place! Makes the big batches so much easier!

12 Likes

Finally got those VT6s in the mail.:grin::grin::grin:

11 Likes

All new flaves except two so 17 out of 19 , i need them like i need a hole in my head

17 Likes

BUTTERRRR!! :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

yes maam , and double apple both your suggestions :wink:

4 Likes

Yummm so good. Have fun with those!

4 Likes

the double apple is going into a V2 of a mix that need apple help the butter os goi g in everything lmao

6 Likes

For damn sure dude!

5 Likes

There is a drone in my mailbox and I am stuck at work for another five hours. This is when a day gets long.

7 Likes

whats you address ill grab that for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol, were it just you on this forum I would race you for it but as we all know there a few psychos on this forum that just don’t need to know folks addresses.

5 Likes

Thanks @Doris_2Fdeal for the fast shipping and great products! These are beautiful Entheon clones! I can’t wait to find time to build on them!

7 Likes