Vape Mail 2017!

Dude I just had a conversation with @Molly_Mcghee about getting more just to have.

2 Likes

That is ALWAYS a good idea. Errrrrrr, ummmmmm. Yeah, ALWAYS a good idea hehe

2 Likes

Now that is truly amazing. But I get it. Find something you like. Go for it!

5 Likes

Here you go

8 Likes

I blame YOU! Iā€™m hooked on them, I have a dozen other tanks, but if you try to get my steam crave you will be prying it out of my cold dead hands.

4 Likes

I need to stop looking at this thread. All it makes me do is spend money!!! :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Right now itā€™s a toss up between the Supreme riding on either the Project Sub Ohm or the @Whiterose0818 modā€¦ Today is PSO dayā€¦

7 Likes

I so need to get you on a temp control mod!

2 Likes

Mmmmmm, nom nom ā€¦

Super liking that wooden stand piece too !!!

1 Like

Your going to make me watch that instead of work on the vape cave!

1 Like

I see you, and raise you one ā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what it is about them, including even the old v1. I canā€™t stop using them. I try others, test a few, think outside the box, but I keep going right back to SC. Some people likeā€™m, some people loveā€™m, and some people hateā€™m.

Nothing better in vaping then when you NAIL that juice recipe, OR find your vaping love setup.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s been quite a long time since Iā€™ve seen anything by them!

1 Like

A guy by the name of Wayne makes them. Check him out at http://www.customwoodpvecigholders.com/. Does awesome work.

3 Likes

Have to say I am partial to the Steamcrave gear as well - that is quite the collection you have there.

4 Likes

Yeah, the Plus came out with a little fanfare, then I saw a few things about the Titan (20ml, WTF is that ?), and thatā€™s what spiraled me into stocking up on a few, JUUUUUUUUST in case.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s nice!

2 Likes

Mucho gracias @NChris

1 Like

Any time sir

2 Likes

This one feels naughty !!!

2 Likes